Reviews for For Best Taste Results
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
LMAO You have a lot of freetime havent you... Anyway "It might not taste the best, but it’ll still taste good" - I've actually thought of that before.

But in China it says "Quality Guaranteed Until _" and THAT makes much more sense.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hahaha this is very funny.
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hahaha! This was so amusing, with also many good points. I'm extremely tempted now to find something that has that exact experation date and wait until 2010. I'm just not sure if I'd be willing to eat the food... perhaps I'd give it to my brother? Anyways, nice job! :D
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I love how you put that, lol

great job!

toodles
R.E.D. the animator chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hehe. Funny. I would be more worried about dimwits who think that you have to WAIT until 5/26/10 for the best taste results!
biggerthanthis chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I think the expiration date/best taste results date is actually when it'll still be ok, and then any time after that the food may spoil. I know it works that way with milk.
ChanOfTheClinicallyInsane chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
XD Wow I know people who would ACTUALLY wait til that date.

And lmao! XD I actually wanna try that project! I've been needing some money lately...:3
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Yeah, I've noticed similar warnings and considered writing a story about it, but this is way different than what I was thinking! It was awesome though! An interesting idea, I'm sure I could find tons of expired food in my brother's room ...

Write on!
Aly-Adrian chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
LOL, that's exactly what I think!
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I've never noticed that before. Hmm. It's strange the things you notice when you have nothing to do. But you got a good story out of it. Good job!
RaindropShingles chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I had this can of frosting that sprouted colorful fungus thingy's once.

Its was gorgeous!

And nasty...
A Kind of Nostalgia chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I agree almost completely with that statement, except for the fact that most foods spoil about one month after the best taste results by date, so to avoid and sueing whatsoever. Stupid companies. It's all about money these days. Interesting topic though. Keep writing :D.