Reviews for Deadly Painting
xoxlizzie chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Explicit slash? Oh yes! I am in. I love writing graphic slash too. It is just so fun!

I know I must look dazed but I smile as best as I can and continue to walk forward. I’m already barely surviving as it was. How am I even going to buy groceries if my paycheck is going to be cut in half this time? Maybe I should try getting another job... But then I laugh at myself, scaring a few people walking buy who then shield their children from my insanity.

HAHAHAHA! That is so0 me!

That is funny: I stare, and it stares back. It’s a very big house, and I’m a very small person. We have nothing in common, end of relationship.

This narrating character is so funny. I love it! Go slash!
White Innosence chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This story is really good and I'd really like to read more!
silverdragon4736 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Hilarious! Brilliant characters! Update soon!
Heather chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Has potential to be quite interesting. Please update soon.
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Heheh, I really like it. It's great. More!
sydchan chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Hiya "Sexy Lexy." Sorry, but I have no need to take out any of my SM fantasies on you so you can repay me by actually finishing this story. I absolutly love it so far. There's too many girls, but I'm bias so that's not saying much. Raen is such a cutey and I'm really looking forward to when he starts "working." And having Deadly Painting as the title still makes me think of Death Note, which would be a bit weird if not interesting. Anyway, good job with the story so far and keep up the good work.
Sara Frisch chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I can't decide if I like this story yet or not. Guess you'll just have to keep writing so I can find out. Hmm?
AmnesiaCoat chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
.Fancy is extremely apologetic for the lack of review but you see my wrist is a little broken so I was impatient and only alerted. Great story, review worthy, but isn't chapter two in chapter one?

Frenching YOUR fancy,