Reviews for The Apple Tree
Hope.flies chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is such a different story! In the beginning, i noticed you changed tenses for like a sentence, before you stuck with present. I noticed a few grammer and puncuation stuff, but the writing itself was wonderful. I loved the description of how the mc feels, how they're reacting, how their world is, everything (I'm assuming its not earth...but I could be completely and totally wrong...)

Can't wait to read more!
Jenizzle chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I don't say this often but I will now, even though it's going on the internet so everyone will be able to see it. THIS MADE ME CRY! There I said it, I liked this story but it upset me ALOT! Write more sad stories! I love them! AND I LOVE TILY EVERLY! (The author)
Freddy Teddy chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
I thought this was a romance? It made me cry! How could Lily be so cruel? But I loved it anyway. It's more realitic without a happy ending...
Freddy Teddy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
YOU KNOW WHAT? NO, you can't read my stories, I wont let you. I don't care if I have to fly to London or where ever you live. You're too good for my stories! Dude...
Freakozoidish chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Going great so far!

i really like it
Freakozoidish chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
aww, it's so sad :(

But well written... I'ma continue reading when i have more time
Tily Everly chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is in reply to Damien, yeah I decided at the end of each story in this series would be a song lyric . . . woo
Damien chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
This was amazing! I started reading it last night and had to stop in the middle of it. I quickly finished it this morning, and I have to say job well done!

You have a really interesting writing style, it seemed to catch me. You also had a very unique plot.

I deeply enjoyed the My Chemical Romance "Helena" line at the end. My friend got me addicted to MCR, so I noticed that almost instantly.

Anyways, great story! You had me hooked, something that is hard to do. I will have to read more of your work later. Keep it up!
A.M. Autography chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
Oh wow, you're an amazing writer, and I have to admit I was in tears their at the end. Great job