Reviews for Because I Couldn't Sign Your Yearbook
Darksied chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I am going to disagree with Ernest Bloom. I hear it all the time that people should use more literary acceptable words that "pull their weight" and it drives me nuts. In some poems I have been known to agree, however in this poem I would say that the emotional outpouring is more effective with the words you have chosen than with any words I can imagine replacing them. I would suggest that you go ahead and sign the yearbook with this.

:) Darkie
lymli chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
it's a very sincere poem.
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
er in literary terms

i suggest as an exercise you print this out

then go thru with a pen and mark out every word that

does not really pull its own weight, does not

contribute.

then, go back and add more words that

do really pull their own weight, that do

contribute, until it's the same length that it is now.

then it ought to be really powerful.
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ohh this is lovely and sentimental. You must be a fantastic friend!
lexy chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i love you pammy. and you still remain the only person i trust. my best friend. the one i can tell anything and everything to.
kyo yuri enkatsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Heh heh...heh Pam! It's Marysa. Meh, I finally got on this site and posted some stuff so now I feel like I can officially call myself a member. So here I shall review you! Yay

Anyway, I kind of think that if you had been able to write in her yearbook this is what you would have written...which is cool. I'm glad you have a friend in her _. She seems pretty nice from how she's treated me lately on facebook (she did friend me, by the way lol)...and I know you two will still keep in touch now matter where you end up (same for the one in Hawaii who I found out the other day doesn't like pineapples? wtf). So don't worry about that part.

Besides, if you do see her over the summer, ask her to bring the yearbook and maybe the two of you can exchange? idk It might be cool.

Anyway, ttyl
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I have a hard time thinking of stuff to write in yearbooks, but when I get started, I'm on a roll and I write a page or more!

All of my long-distance things didn't work (and we are in the same state!) and I applaud you.

This is sweet, but it doesn't come off as yearbook-ish.

Did you want it to?

Great job!
BlackDragon of F1R3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that's really sweet and lovely...I'm definitely assuming it was written for someone and I hope they like it 'cause I thought it was wonderful.
five hundred days of fail chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is seriously the story of my life. I have moved across the country, and there are friends that are just like the one you described.

You put all my feelings and my thoughts into writing, which really made me appreciate all my good friends more. Great poem :]