Reviews for Minuet of the Night
alexisrenee chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So adorable! I love Julian with his mixture of naivete and power.

dividends chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
fatally romantic! very enjoyable read, and sinfully poetic.
shushumomo chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Wonderful story, good build up.

Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I love this story so much :) Well done. Really :)
Insanity's Genius chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Aww, sweet ending! Great story! D
mushplomplom chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wow nice a story about immortality
Ben Tramsami chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
AWWWWW! I wanted to cry at this last chapter. When Sebastian was preparing himself for Julian leaving and when he knew that Julian would never leave. It was really hard not to cry, but I didn't want to be too emotional so I could enjoy the sexy-time. ;)

Thank you for the fantastic read! I keep finding your stories and reading them and really liking them. It's leading me to believe that you have become one of my favorite authors here (if not my most favorite). I hope you keep writing enchanting stories like this one and all your others. I wish you well as you write. Again, thank you. :)
lostinalaska chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
So this story is on my favorites list, and I've read it maybe fifteen or twenty times, and I just realized I didn't review.

So that needed to be rectified.

I wished I could write a long paragraph about how wonderful this story is, and how touching, and how I loved the characters and it flowed fantastically and all that, but frankly, that list is about all I can say because the story short-circuits my brain every time I read it, no lie.

You have serious talent. Thank you for writing this and posting it for people like me to read and marvel at.

- Lost
Our Lady Silence chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
My god. I cried at the last chapter, it was so beautiful.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
whoa. so, perfect character development and pacing. the jumping around of time line also adds interest. great job!
Li Nika chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
This story is awsome! It is really moving, and you write those vampires in a very beliveable way.

I really enjoyed reading this :3 Thank you for sharing this story with the world.
LavenderWolf chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
I loved the story, the characters, and the ending of Minuet. I'm so glad I read this because it was seriously amazing!

~LavW
StoriesAtMidnight chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
LOVE IT! so good XD one of the best i have ever read!
drunkoffwooder chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
amazing! im in love with them both
talktome chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I think this one is my favorite of yours so far. I always love your characters because you're so descriptive and they just come to life for me. And you definitely excel at communicating their emotions, too. I completely fell in love with Julian. And Sebastian.

I'm a sucker for happy endings after all (even though angst is like my anti-drug) and even though this one was perhaps a little cliche, it was wonderfully done.

Thanks for sharing!