Reviews for Minuet of the Night
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
That was one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read. You have a beautiful gift and I hope you never stop writing. Tres magnifique.
Lazuli Shadow chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
It's such a good story, and I love your characters. There are bits that I didn't like (why'd he leaves Sebastian?) but they are perfect together and I adored it.
animebaby2000 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
OMG that was the cutest story i have ever read on this site ! XD AWE i loved your story ! :D good job i loved it .! SO CUTE!
ransomletter chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
This story was absolutely perfect. Usually when I read something, I critique the spelling, grammar, word choice-I'm pretty discerning. This was one of those pieces of art that you only stumble upon maybe once a year. I can imagine changing nothing. The end was so sweet, so touching, that I may or may not have cried a little. Beautiful.
i-see-faeries chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
I think I'm in love with this. Pure awesomeness. Sebastian and Julian are both totally awesome. Much love and adoration!
frogs of war chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
That was beautiful. Sebastian is who Julian needed. Maybe Sebastian is the sanest of them all.
Elli Fay chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
D LOVED IT! it was amazing. i almost killed my parents for telling me to get off before i finished this chapter!
rikaray chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
*squee* that was soo sweet i don't think i've ever read anything like it in the sweetness rating! I said it once i'll say it again *SQUEE!*
Shadow's Eve chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
WOW. This was one of the best man-on-man-actions I've ever read! AND you used the name Julian, which is the name of the vampire-dude in my story! I believe that's why I even read this. But I'm glad I did. This is very excellent, and your writing skills apparently excel my own. You did a wonderful job with this. :)
PencilSketchS chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
that blew my mind. it's a nice angle that u took and actually made me think about what it would be like to live forever. and i liked the time changes. the story was captivating all the way through. i'm glad Julien found his happiness.
Twin Eclipse chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
oh my god, that was so cute

i'm so happy
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Aw. How sweet. Cute. Cute with smut. M'sure that was enjoyed. Silly, curious Julian.
Unleash the Bats chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really liked that! -runs to next chapter-
Curb Crasher chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Aww, a romance through the ages. So sweet! Thanks for writing this wonderful little piece! (Even if I do want to hit you a little bit. *coughSpaceCowboyscough*)
Deadles chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Son of a Poc-A-Dot why did you stop there it was getting all nice and fluffy!

I applaud you my dear friend, great chapter!

Hopefully you update soon, please!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »