Reviews for Stupid Sweet 16
writingisforthesoul chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
wowza
notwithoutyou chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
I want to rip Tyler's head off. That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now. Stupid Tyler!

I wonder who she'll end up with, Jayden or Tyler? Hmm...

I kind of hope that Tyler will shape up and become a man and finally just admit the truth to Jay. *sigh*

DRAMA! Update soon please :)
tangledshadows chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Tyler confuses me. and i think you should explain the whole Jessica/Tyler thing. Good story.
Ajaz chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Yup. This story is one of the better ones on .

Pro's:

1. Minimal grammar/spelling errors.

2. No over-the-top craziness that overtakes the entire romance and plot. Some craziness is okay.

3. It's good and I gotta go so I can't really elaborate. Sry.
Hateful Loving chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
OMGAWD you have to update now please! that was soo good and cant wait to read more.

~Cali~
izzo17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A lovely start to the story!

Keep up the good work.
Fallen Angel Sapphire chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
i think this story is really getting awesome. Please keep the chapters coming.
writerwithoutacause chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I like it.

It's a little out of the realm of reality what with the engagement but that just makes it fun. I would work on developing the main character more because there are a million female protagonists like her on Fictionpress.

But it's funny and it has a lot of potential and I added you to the C2.
alex602az chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
this was amazing!

please hurry with the next chapter.

i loved this chapter so much.

it was really funny too.
MelGrl chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
oh yeah, happy birthday!

* i am dislikin' his cockiness, but i can't say i HATE him until i find out why tyler cheated.

UPDATE SOON PLZ!
MelGrl chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
o, i am dyin' to find out the reason why tyler "cheated" on jacinda. and why he and jessica r so cloe to each other. o, i am also dyin' to read more!
RYTEREWQ chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
NO! THEY CAN'T BE DEAD! -wipes away tears- Rest in peace, Bob and Bobbina. :(

Tsk, Tyler is such an ass. I don't hate him, but he's currently really really annoying.

LOL...this story makes me think of 'No Booty Calls.' It's hilarious, look it up on Youtube. (:

Update soon!
free2love92 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
i like the story line! im excited to read more
Twist Their Emotions chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Cute story! I think that it was a little all over the place for a while in this chapter. (She was getting a car...then wasn't?) But it is a good story. Your reasoning is good and I am interested to watch Tyler and Jacinda's interactions.
MusicallyJ chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Team Jayden

why can't she be with jayden

and CAn she effing tell the truth that he cheated on her with her sister

maybe they would understand

oh come on

and Jayden is ass and slow

HELLO she likes u

Idiocity these days spreading like wild fire

epidemic