Reviews for I thought I could fall in love with you
english summer rain chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
great concept, loved it. but in my opinion, this would have been alot better in prose, the line breaks sort of make it a bit awkward for me, it doesn't flow as well as it could. also for the ellipses within parentheses, it also makes it a bit awkward, i don't know if that was your intention, but i simple 'he' would have worked just fine. however, as i said, i love the idea. very relatable, and you portrayed it well. :)

(thanks for the fav. by the way)
CigaretteBurn chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow, this was just amazing.

I love the line "I thought I could fall in love with you/but I couldn't even fall" ... that's my favorite part and the story that goes along with it is just awesome and typical about a boy and a girl.

Great job.
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw, ‘tis sad… but I really like it. I like how you made it a story with thoughts and considerations. You can feel the sadness and the longing and some regret almost. Well done!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
It seemed weird to put the ellipses in parenthesis. I liked the steam of consciousness in this piece, it was interesting.
FieryBeauty24 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I really liked this poem. It was really sweet and thoughtful.
Living Life Free chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Beautiful! Everything was beautiful.

Things in life you never really realize are valuable.. until they're gone.
Isca chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"I thought I could fall in love with you, but I couldn't even fall." This piece is very interesting, in that it takes a unique perspective of love. Keep up the good work! :)
convoluted cartoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"Yeah, I haven't forgotten my true first love

even if there's nothing to remember."

This was a beautiful, honest poem. Good job with the detail and the flow, it all worked together nicely and had a lot of originiality. Nice job!
gg. lass chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this is really good.

i like the descriptions and how it tells a story.

my favorite it the 3rd to last stanza.

nice job.

yours until the wind changes,

gg