Reviews for You're Only Making Me Famous You Ignoramous
Simply Katalectic chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Funny story is funny. I like how the people are so random. Why can't everybody IRL go like "Chocolates have fish to milk!"

I can't believe that someone would actually be that clumsy. O_O

Those darn lockers!
Claudia chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Nice u updated!

but Katy didn't tell Tyler yet...Thats gonna cause a big scene...

Update!

Please!1!
Ginger Ash chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
This is so awesomely random! I literally couldn't stop laughing until about 2 minutes after this chapter was over! I love it. You need to write more, and soon!

So yeah, this storry is pretty much a big steaming pile of awesome!

D
Lehxra chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
"Seriously, when she was a kid she rode a dog to school!”

I almost fell off of my bed...

roflmao!
DreamBubble chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I was thinking of writing again in capital letters since it seemed to help last time, but then you'd think I was mad. D Cute chapter. Katy sounds like me during my prom...ugh I still can't forget that ugly red frilly one my sister forced me into. Happy writing! D
makeyourownpoison chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I want a friend like Nicky. *_*

Well, except for the whole leash-me-up-and-buy-me-stuff-I-don't-want-to-wear-simply-because-you-can.

I guess it pays to be rich. :S

I like Nicky's save at the end, “Oh…right. I said Tyler. Something must be wrong with your hearing..."

Ha! I probably would've spilled. So... they (Jordan&Nickles) must've bullied Tyler into not going to prom with Katy. HA! IN YOUR FACE TY-DYE!

Aww... I'm back. _

I'm gonna go check those dresses now... and probably have a good laugh.

Ps. Motorcycle license? O_O AWESOME!

~cGs
Claudia chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
The horror movie? HAHAH!

You right it wasn't really funny, but i loved the leash thing. That was funny!

I like Jordan!

I do not like Tyler!

Tyler must die! hehe.

hahaha! LOL!
DreamBubble chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! AHAHAHAHAHA X 10 LOL's 1 LMAO. D
Claudia chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
Hi!

I've read "Get Fuzzy" Its funny!

Please Update!
Claudia chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
Thanks for replying to my review! I appreciate it, and i like the fact that my review is appreciated.

Aw. Jordan's sad. Katy is mad, and everything is so EMOTIONAL!

I can't wait for the next update!

PLEASE UPDATE!
makeyourownpoison chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
WAH!

I've missed this story, I can't believe you've updated so much on such a short time...

I got "grounded," meaning I wasn't allowed to even TOUCH my computer. ;_;

That whole confession business came out weird, what with Jordan just blurting it out. Ha!

I do like Katy's reaction actually. I would have been furious. But with that feeling in my gut still, 'cause I know that somewhere in there, she likes him back. :3

And I don't like Tyler. Reminds me of Tylenol. And that reminds me on cramps. Eek!

Personally, I think he's trying too hard to be normal. I mean, after a few years he comes back and STILL likes her? No, I don't think so.

-sigh- Feels good to be back. :)

~cGs
Claudia chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
OMG!

There should be more Jordan and Katy fluff.

I don't like Tyler... there's something fishy about him.

Please Update!

Don't Give Up!

Please Don't Give UP!
Claudia chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
This story is crazy!

And thats why i like it!
Claudia chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
Yay!

He likes her!

I love Romance and humor!

I can clearly say that i adore your story!

It makes me laugh out loud! (my friend keeps asking me what's wrong with me)

Please update!

U have a very creative mind!

But you should fix the summary, cause i looked at this story cause i was bored, but after i read it... This Story Rules!
Claudia chapter 2 . 7/4/2008