Reviews for You're Only Making Me Famous You Ignoramous
Cheese Addicts chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
No! T.T You must finish this story! I like it D It is very funny and like I said before, so unique Katy's awesome xD Continue writing please!
Lehxra chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Cut her hand on a pebble with no corners! Haha. Awesome.
Lehxra chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Humping walls? Wtf?

Hahaha!
Lehxra chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
Hmm... I agree, the retarded humor is becoming dull. Gah.

I want to go back to how it was in the first couple of chaps, THOSE WERE TEAR WORTHY.

-sigh- I still like the connection between Katy and Jordan, and how she views the fact that he's gay.

This is still awesome though. :)

A Mid Summer Night's Dream? Heard of it, but not seen it. Is it good?

makeyourownpoison chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
I KNEW IT!

DID I KNOW IT?

I KNEW IT!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE A GENIUS SUUSH! A DAMN GENIUS! (A friend of mines calls me Suush...)

-clears throat- I think I know why Katy got all paranoid when Tyler began to flirt with her; she's not used to being flirted with, is she? Eaither that... or she's just Katy :)

Two lines amongst all the funny business made me choke on my sweet, sweet lemonade:

"Talk about PMS. He goes through mood swings like I go through toilet paper."

And:

"Nicky and I have the kind of relationship where everything that’s her’s is mine and everything that’s mine is mine."

-sigh- Katy and I are too alike, I fear.

The world might end sooner than we thought.

UPDATE! UPDATE!
Cheese Addicts chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
omg _

YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! This story is awesome and soo funny D It's so unique! I can't wait to find out wat happens next. Update soon or else I'll hunt you down o_o MWUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* ahem o.o
makeyourownpoison chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
-squeals-

-looks around then clears throat-

So, I spent all night up. Yup. And then, (at 7:30 am), I got bored of tv and got on the computer to find this! YAY!

Jebus, Jebus... I'm going with Jordan on this one, I don't trust Tyler too much. He seems too...too for my taste. Ty Die. Is he gonna die? 'Cause that'd be... cool. (This here story is Humor/HORROR)

-sighs-

Katy is lucky, even though I've never gotten my hair dyed either, it takes a lot longer than four hours to get it done. I hate the whole thing.

Tsk tsk... poor Bunny. I'll make sure to keep my distance from Katy any time she chooses to "sharpen her skills."

HA! I'm not allowed at BABW... Stuffing incident. D: (WAS NOT MY FAULT!)

I'm really curious... I just want to get to the end to find out what's the deal, but then again it's so good I don't!

Gah~ UPDATE!

makeyourownpoison chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
I love this story so much.

That's not enough for me, I LOVE THIS STORY SO FRIGGING MUCH AND I FIND IT UNBELIEVEABLE THAT NO ONE EXCEPT ONE PERSON HAS REVIEWED IT! D:

-clears throat- I feel so lucky, here I was, searching the internet in boredom.. and BOOM! I come across this piece of cake. I LOVE IT. It makes me laugh for real cause it's so... real.

Ha. Jordan isn't gay, is he?

So yeah, thanks for posting such a yummy piece of work.

Hehe... Castro!

Elizebeth chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
hey, that was cool, is it your first story? i would like you to continue! updates coming soon! don't worry, i beg for reviews too:)
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3