Reviews for The Witch Princess
Kaikie chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
8D

Very good! I loved it. I really can't wait for more. So, the princess is chosen by the magic? And she's ignoring the call? I wonder what the prince would think of marrying such a girl.

Happy writing!

Kaikie
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Yay! First reviewer! :) Anyway, I'll say this is an interesting start you've got here. In fact, on the basis of first chapter, I'll say this is your best shot ever. ;) And I really like the whole unwilling chosen one kind of storyline here. Not everyone can pull this off you know. :) Anyway, I'll be interested to see what you can come up with for the whole system of magic here. That's my number one interest apart from the future plot developments. Anyway, is it me or is it a fact that you always put in female main characters just like me putting guys in the main dude spotlight? ;) Anyway, glad to see you still on and going here. Hope to see more of your reviews for Circles of Arven soon btw. And yeah, I've just finished writing a new story prologue. Maybe I'll have it up within a few days. Hope to see your review for it when it's up. :)