Reviews for Balance
Kagome3007 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
I'm loving this story thusfar, but I'm a little confused; I thought Cerulean couldn't touch White? And now she can, and no one notices? *confused*
IcyLillies chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
White is cool...but I like Obsidian...a bit more. his toughness and ruggedness apeals to me

C&O
IcyLillies chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
aw, how sweet! Nice chapter, very interesting. It kind of reminded me of FFX though with the silence mark and everthing.

also "answers my question with a question" is kind of weird. Just wanted to let you know. Ok, can't wait to read more! XD
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Hmm...I personally think Obsidian treats White TOO WELL for someone who supposedly hates a sibling, but oh well. Here's the mistakes I found! _

I blush, realizing one [that that] was why Obsidian was grinning and two that White’s hand is still on my back and I quickly make my way around him.

“I want to know why we are silent like this,” I reply with more force than I intended [but something about the three of us not harmonious makes my heart break.] - Sentence seems to be too long. Maybe you could go "I reply with more force than intended." and then begin a new sentence?

His body was marred with scars, [I knew but small], nearly invisible ones. - Doesn't seem to make sense to me. Reconsider?

“We won’t fight [with] around you anymore.” - Guess the mistake and I'll give you 500 yen. _

And what happened to the Author's Notes? HAHA, joking. _
Twilightorchid44 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
this story has a ery interesting idea.. hm.. i like it! : )

i can't wait to see what you do with it.
IcyLillies chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Okay, i read it awhile ago...

i really liked it! I don't remember what happened,but i like it. I think this is the chapter where Cerulean just lost it. It was very entertaining. She's funny and Obsidian is just lovely. I personally want him (well, as a stuffed animal, lol)
IcyLillies chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
O, favorite chapter how exciting! can't wait to read it

Anyway, this is really good. I enjoyed it. Obsidian and Cerulean make an awesome couple! I don't care about White anymore. He can marry that fire chick.

lol
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Hehe, good chapter! This time, I only spotted one mistake! Been proofreading hey?

I hear Jirok chant [his for his] earth element and vines whip the pochis away from me.
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Hehe, really good! I noticed the DongYul reference, but I haven't read Sweety yet. Oh, I also found some mistakes and listed them down. _

“I wonder,” Prince Vert grins. I growl and move to attack him but out of nowhere vines wrap around me and yank me backwards. I slide on the ground until the pulling stops. [I my] legs and side have been scraped by the forest floor. I hate these people so much.

Obsidian gives me a look [] says “[yeah], sure.” I am positively vexed. (Shouldn't 'and' be in that first space?)

“Let her do it without interruptions [than] Jirok!” Obsidian snaps. “You need to be quiet!” (Should be 'then'. I'm pretty sure about it)

Jirok smiles at her [] takes a step back. ('And' again. _)
Darkslilangel chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
OMGoodness. i love this, sempai. it's awesome. great job y update ASAP.
IcyLillies chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
O someons has a crush on Cerulean, lol!

very interesting. kk, off to read somemore on xanga XD

bye

great job!

oh, since when do you start asking for reviews?
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Nice work! That's all I can say really, and yeah, you seem to have something for Princes, Princess and whatnot, but never mind that. Hehe~! _
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
YAH! I like it! Though some parts are a bit corny for my liking, such as the naming of the kingdoms, and the Holy Element? Anyway! I like to try and produce some images in my head when I read to get a feel for the story, though you seem to not have enough detail for me, and as a result, my imagination goes spastic. HAHA!

Oh well, you're a great writer! _
IcyLillies chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
WHAT? Jae- Dong Yul is over?

ah man, i can't mess around and review this! i gots to read about Jae and Lee!

ahem, kk quick quick

great chapter, as said b4, the begining pulled me in and i do what to see what happens next. update soon! Love the idea about not being able to touch, that just makes things so much more interesting (and frustrating since you want them to touch XD) and White Cloud is pretty XD

kk (off to read Jae-Dong Yul)