Reviews for The Opal Fox
elma chapter 36 . 8/4/2010
I GUESSED RIGHT!

I was screaming so much about how I guessed right- friends mustve thought I was insane LOL

:) :) :)

and i was distraught( I screamed. luckily my parents didn't come running LOL ) when he stabbed him. by the way you did it, i knew it was something that she wouldn't ordinarily be able to heal. and i had to stop reading and i swear, if he had died, i wouldve started crying right then and there

luckily he isn't..

anyway, as you can obviously see, it was a gripping chapter! amazing! too bad some places in the beginning lack the same atmosphere (i can imagine that's where other people lost interest and stopped reading) but i persevered cos my friend told me to haha and i'm so glad that I did!

TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT :(

okay. on to next chapterr!
elma chapter 34 . 8/4/2010
Hey there were a lot more grammatical errors here than usual- it detracted at times from the atmosphere :(

I'm still excited about development :)

I admit, no matter how good you make james (i DO like him as a character) i will never forgive you if she doesn't end up with emory.

REALLY!

now I really hope I don't have to eat my words cos that will just hurt D:
elma chapter 32 . 8/3/2010
I GUESSED IT WAS JAMES!

GOSH THAT WAS AWEESOMEE!

The build up was just right too :) Usually when a girl cries it becomes overdramatic (and she cries too much) so its actually kind of cool how this is the only time she's cracked. Quite reflective of the state she is in right now.

And such action... intense...

Oh and I love how this love triangle thing (love how Emory said that) wasn't obvious from the beginning. like its not what was advertised, its what developed. you get it? its awesome :)

NEXT CHAPTER!
elma chapter 28 . 8/3/2010
I'm understanding the whole Gods system and yeah. I get the magic - I think its quite befitting of Aura actually, considering personality and all.

And I'm glad Emory can fight :)

Really liking the increasing pace and action of the story! :)
elma chapter 22 . 8/2/2010
HAHA I LOVE THAT LAST LINE!

"I promised myself that if anyone ever found out I would blame it on him."

Priceless.

My friend told me I'd get to see James in the future chapters. I am very very excited. Btw I've been liking your recent chapters much better now, I've stopped being annoying about silly little typos- there are so few it doesn't detract too much from the atmosphere anyway.

Yes, very excited about reading.

On to next chapter!
elma chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
No idea. Um , it was kind of random but her reaction confirmed it.

If I think it is what i think it is...
elma chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
I feel like I'm actually beginning to understand everything. The ages helped. I don't... really think that its a good thing that only now (chapter 15) am I able to get the ages and who's who and what's happening with all the secret agendas, and implied secret agendas of people. but i suppose, better late than never!
elma chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Oh I DID like this chapter! :)

Just letting you know...

I hope you don't mind so many reviews at once... Hmm.
elma chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
(my mother is the shorter than all her siblings)

*is shorter than* omit the

I love balls :) and I loved the cinderella reference with the carriage! very cool.

and um okay honestly, can't wait to see prince emory (heheh.)
elma chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
I'm finally starting to get it now!

Too bad its late (past midnight) and I have to stop reading :(

I want to finish the story but its soo long

Okay. Keep writing! :)
elma chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Okay I kind of don't get who fell. I know the name but who the character is/what he's done in the story thus far has eluded me.

Probably my fault again- must of absentmindedly read some important details or maybe some mindless banter was actually important...

:S

yeah that's my fault haha.
elma chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
"If only everyone who wished to keep me out of trouble could be so discrete,"

I think you meant discreet*

I DID like this chapter! Quite eventful :)
elma chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
The first part of the chapter didn't really hold my full attention. I barely got who was who and what had happened. I know you probably have a clear image of all the characters etc in your head but I think either more detail- so we know exactly what about these characters fascinate you enough to have them in the story - or less .

The part about "seven" interested me, the rest of the conversation really did not. The end with her snooty aristocratic tone of voice also amused me.

So yeah, just some general feedback. Don't take it too harshly I do like your story :)

I wonder where the prince fellow is... hm. And her sister. I kind of miss her sister haha
elma chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
it felt a bit... too fast the mood adjustment and i basically had no idea what they were talking about... too many words were foreign to me "cravat"

I felt a bit like I was intruding/eavesdropping on a conversation between Marie and Aura that I wouldn't get because they were referring to things I didn't understand - maybe that was just me though and I'd understand more on a second reading.

The flirting scene was kind of funny in my opinion. You should possibly describe their faces more- not just their words or actions or expressions but how they actually look , i think that would help me paint a clearer image of them in my head

I do like it though, of course I do. I'm still reading aren't I? :)

By the way, the things I saw are suggestions and my own opinion. You don't necessarily have to change because of what I say - just thought we should get that clear haha
elma chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
without an irate tutors

without an irate tutor*

This is realy intriguing me! I loved the idea of magic, and the explanation. Now, if only the world was like that :(

she seems a bit perfect though. she has magic and power is pretty, the guy who seems to like her is handsome. her personality isn't exactly a flaw... i do hope she isn't perfect

btw i forgot, last chapter, all the political innuendo, very well done :D i adored it
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »