Reviews for The Opal Fox
Madison Clarke chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
im glad anne is back she seemed really cool. i dont know if you said earlier and i missed it or if you didnt but why is anne so much more powerful than Aurelie?

we should have known anne would come home with a prince. nobody else would be good enough for someone like her. lol

i really like her carracter
Madison Clarke chapter 32 . 4/7/2010
thank you for more James.

But who does she chose James her old friend and first love or Emory?

I dont know which one i think is better. but i do think James has more chance of protecting her, Emory is putting her in danger all the time because she has to protect him...
TymCon chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
Oh forgot to say this in my mister blah 3 review. The letter were a nice touch. Actually the best thing so far in the story. Gives some info on villian and shows the father is actually smartXD

"Suddenly Claire was beside me whispering that it was a trap", this bothered me. I know you were trying to keep pace but it would've been better if they had a hurried conversation. Meh maybe it would've been. I dunno:P

Otherwise very good chapterXD
dark-angel-is-me chapter 34 . 4/4/2010
I love this story. I am so eager to see who the Darius dude is but cant seem to figure it out. I can't wait till you add more!
mrblah3 chapter 34 . 4/4/2010
good. Vincent:( the badass sorcerer's getting more reckless nowXD can't wait till next chapter
violinrunner chapter 34 . 4/4/2010
Wow. Wow.

I really like the letters. They capture personality beautifully.

What a disaster! Wow.

Sorry for the imbecilic review. I'm having trouble coming up with a comment for a conflagration.
AlijaS117 chapter 34 . 4/3/2010
that was so sad. great chapter update soon!
redambrosia chapter 34 . 4/3/2010
I loved it too! and Finally you posted! My heart is still mending for James...*sigh*...
Iamme chapter 33 . 4/2/2010
Very good read, I look forward to your next chapters. By the way, from what you say you are too hard on yourself, there really aren't that many errors, and it is always the kind that even the reader can fly over without noticing. Keep up the wonderful work.
bubublacz chapter 33 . 3/29/2010
I seem to be confused with your story. There are a lot of things going on that I have no clue about, but I love your characters and the plot. Your use of imagery is good, too, but at times it leaves my mind wandering off while I'm reading your descriptions. The good things is though, it's interesting that I've kept reading up to this point and still want to read more. So good luck!
dark-angel-is-me chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
I like this chapter but for the life of me I cannot figure out with this t letter is to.l? Drop a hint, maybe?
waterlilies52 chapter 33 . 3/24/2010
hm, I'm almost completely certain that Aurelie loves Emory. but a small, sadistic side of me thinks otherwise and that this will all end tragically. I read your other stories a while back but I can't remember if there were specific spoilers as to what happened with the two... meh. no matter, this chapter was great was usual. loved it and I'll be waiting for the next update!
paige chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I really like this. I've only read the first chapter and it is really really good.
TymCon chapter 33 . 3/24/2010
I just realised that this a good example of a story that hooks you with the plot, and keeps you turning pages for the characters. You know? no? Oh well. It's goodXD
violinrunner chapter 33 . 3/24/2010
They made up! Brilliant! And Emory, having made up with Aura, is in a mood to be kind to James! I'm looking forward to seeing how he plays into this mess.

Aura's aunt is something else. And what a terrorist plot. It would have hit everybody hard! Wow. And Aura's aunt says he has no subtlety. Wow. It seemed pretty subtle to me.

I'm glad you worked out your differences enough to post the chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »