Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Tsara chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
you should keep writing this one...
Tsara chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
wow he is totally hott while being devilishly sadistic, m. I like the discription, and it's very detailed.
Tsara chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
um...what's up with the cigarettes and meth? like seriously Beka I thought you were against all that? wow, otherwise that was pretty hott -, the smoking thing too but I'm not one for meth...
Howl's Faith chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Pretty much realistic and that's what makes it wonderful; they're so human and driven by their emotions. Reminds me of the musical 'Rent'. Hope to read more. Nice writing and awesome story.
cobraqueen17 chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Aww when I first started reading this story I thought Lucas was the bad guy but I'm not so sure on that anymore.
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
wow i just fell in luv with Lucas! he seemed like an ass at first, but this chapter really humanized him, showing his own problems and how he has tried to deal with them. I can't ait to see how this pans out!
MisterScotty chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
More of the story is revealed!

I wonder what's going to happen when Cal wakes up.
mangazan chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Wow... I feel really sorry for Lucas right now. I think he almost had a right to get that angry, what with Cal cheating on him in their apartment. What I hope though is that Cal fixes his drug problem... another powerful and dramatic chapter! :)
MisterScotty chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
“If you change my mind you know where my place is okay.”

Cal gave a sigh as I walked back to his apartment.

The only obvious errors i found.

Anyways, good thing you don't take drugs! But the message was conveyed. And yes, yes, yes, the plot thickens! :)
shellbell10 chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
i REALLY like your story, i hope Cal and Lucas gets back together
mangazan chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
I really want to know about Cal's past now... it sounds so horrible. You know what he needs? A caring boyfriend to help him get through the bad memories... :) I cannot wait to see where this goes!
tiny lights chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
oh i love love love love this! update soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
o very nice! i like the tunr you gave the plot in this chapter. keep up the good work!
koerle chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
This really isn't the fluffy relationship you read about so much. They have (had) a very disfunctional relatonship if you ask me.

Is it really possible to have a relationship with a heroin addict? They have a double personality (at least) and an addict is not very trustworthy...

Anyways... cute story. Can't wait to read more.
forbiddenstars chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
yay -takes cookie-

munch munch munch

okay done with cookie here's the review o

me likie story. me likie story muchly. please update~
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »