Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
BOONIK chapter 5 . 3/28
Ok, so I know this is really late because this story is from a while ago and all, but good, is actually, Horosho in Russian (хорошо) and ti takaya krasivaya(ты такая красивая), literally means, you are so pretty, and tsipochka (цыпочка) is an endearing word that means little chick(as in the chicken type) I am fluent in Russian, so I thought I'd point these things out, great story!
Christina chapter 21 . 1/14
I actually kind of wished that Mischa and Elena would end up together because I don't know they're both kind of lonely. But I love your stories and I really hope that you will keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1
I know these reviews are stupid and you probably don't care and have graduated by now, but all the Cornell references are killing me now. North campus, the walk from north to central on the bridge. I can picture everything. The grass in the middle of mews east and west. Ahhh. And I think you wrote it before you started but "the" mews is also killing me. But actually I find myself just looking for the references. Although it seems like an interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1
Barely started but GO BIG RED! Now super excited for the read!
Arwin Fred chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I loved this story. It is so different from Mutually Assured Destruction and Six Weeks with Satan, yet they are all so good, I think I liked this one the best though because I can actually see it happening.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I like this story, it's interesting. However one thing I keep noticing is that there are a lot of parts that just seem kind of pointless and don't further the story. For example, relating the entire homecoming game- I'm not really into sport but I think even if I was, reading about a fictional game wouldn't really do it for me. So I would maybe consider cutting down on descriptions of things like that?
Other than that I like it, especially the characters. Also I totally knew it was going to come up that amory still liked her. Kind of mean of her to expect him to get used to it immediately and not give him any space when "he loved me so much he let me go" like really? Kind of selfish. But I think she probably just didn't think about it like that, more like "it's good we can still be friends".
blackbirds fly chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Ordinarily, I never really find myself reading the girl with the boy next door type stories, but this one worked itself out really well. I knew I had to read it after I realized it was the prequel-ish-thing to Mutually Assure Destruction. I like Evie's character because she's the type of girl who you want to sometimes slap over side the head, but when she does gutsy things to get what she wants (cough run on the ice to declare her undenying love cough) you just want to kiss her. And Tully was kind of PMS-y at some parts but then I realized that that's like...every boy in real life. So props for being realistic!

And of course, I love the hockey aspect of the story. I really liked how you used actual stats and players who actually played for these teams in real life. Like I never knew Scrivens went to Cornell, but when I read it, I was like 'hm...he definitely played for the Leafs' (well now Kings hallelujah because I am not a Leafs fan. It made me excited because I recognized players who are now NHLers (Krueger, Nash, ect).

All in all, I really enjoyed this story! It was comical with it's cheesy moments and the characterization was beautifully hilarious!
ShortieMonster chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story! I thought the characters were really well fleshed out and had their own flaws that just made them a whole lot more likeable. I really loved the relationship between Tully and Evie. It was just so cute!
This is by far one of my fave stories and you are definitely one of my fave writers! Great job on the story!
PS: Couldn't help notice Gingerbreadsquare's comment about South Africans not liking hockey and football...that was nothing but their own personal opinion. I happen to be South African and I love hockey in particular! So please don't believe what they said.
Bye!
Secrets chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Awwwwww! That last line is solo I like 'Elizabeth and amory' type relationship with 'evie and tully' mixed with it much better.
Secrets chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I can't believe I never noticed, but, you are sooo British!
Secrets chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Hahahahahahahahahah*trying to breath in middleof laughter*
Hahahahahahahah*completely UNsuccessful* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
You get the gist of it.
Gingerbreadsquare chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Great story, I really love evie but as a south african I did not appreciate the football and hockey trivia and commentary, it was just boring for me.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
One word:
S.m.i.t.t.e.n
...and boy do I love it!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Favourite character was Tully - no question! Loved him - he was just so adorable and charming. And my favourite part of the story was their finally getting together. The ice rink thing was cute :) As for your writing - I really like your style. Hope you continue writing. All your characters were lovable and warm - great story!
Hazine chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »