Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Fayre Meira chapter 19 . 12/11/2009
just so you know - this is the best damn chapter i've read in a long time. MANY KUDOS to you love and keep it up. I can't wait to read what happens next!

much love,

amaryllis
Pione chapter 19 . 12/11/2009
Adorable! :)
pattEcake chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
That was so sweet! Now, I want a five paragraph essay on the origin and meaning of the word 'red'. Each paragraph should have at least seven sentences in it. There must be at least three pictures, seventeen metaphors, three similes, and four alitterations. It must be completed before the 15th.
lindsaydelina chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
OH MY GOD! LOVE IT! that seriously just made my week!
MarieAnn chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
That was so adorable! I would never be able to do that in front of that many people. Way to go Evie! Lol. This chapter definitely made up for the long wait and I can't wait to read more :-)
Personality Differs chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
please update soon. i was disappointed when i go to the end. i want more. please updatre soon:)

Rhee
Pointy Objects chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Man, you are not the only one. I took my last final today, and my head is killing me. I feel like I just finished a marathon, and all I want is a burger, or something.

This was so organic and beautiful, and in character for both of them, that I have little so say, except WOW, and another WHOA. I love that there was a sense of...movement in this chapter, that I didn't see in others. That's not a backhanded compliment, I promise! Okay, let me explain; in nearly every other chapter (save for the las tone, where Tully was in the Narrator's chair) there was an amzing attention to detail that I loved, and areal intuition for the emotions of other characters. In this one, there was a speed; it started mellow, with Evie practicing, and as soon as she saw Tully the chapter hit the ground running. It was like I was there, traveling with Eve and Dr. Burry, and in the stadium, and everything was moving TOO fast to go into detail. At one point, I was like, "How is Evie getting across the ice? What kinds of shoes is she wearing?" But, then I was like, "No, I don't care! I care not! Go for your man, Evie!" That's what I meant. I don't mean anything bad. I love this. I thought it began, progressed and ended beautifully. What would have been funny, but slightly less romantic was, if, at the exact moment that Tully said, "I love you!" (the second time, of course) she was accidentally tackled by a Harvard official, and Tully skates up and makes sure she's okay, and stuff. But, that might be too much. But, yeah. That's all. Toodle pip.

-Pointy
DesireToSmile chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
aw adorable much?

That was prety cute. And yay for procrastination. haha

I have a question, not story related. You go to Cornell, right?

How is it there? Do you like the school? Care to give me an insider's view?

Good Job! and Good Luck on that final tomorrow!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Aw that was so cute! I wish I had the guts do that in front of hundreds of people haha. ]
chicagobabe chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
awhh.

that so cute.

lol kay believe it or not. but i was actully thinking of this story 2 days ago and was dying to know what was going to happen next. hehe.
checkyesdana chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
love love this. makes me smile. I'm in college as well & its been hell week for me, this made me smile )
NebulaBloom chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
It was great to see this story again! Somehow I got it in my head that it was already finished, though. I understand completely about being busy - I'm at the end of my first semester of college, and will be much, much happier a week from now. Good luck on your finals!
goodbyemylover chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
I LOVE THIS!

oh my goodness this is the sweetest thing and i want to read this chapter over and over again!

great job!
Maelys chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
I was cheering on Cornell too! I hope there will be a goal next! Goog luck for your exam.
Appa the Gypsy chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Oh, this chapter so totally makes up for the wait. WIN! It was adorable. How many more chapters do you think til the end?
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »