Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
thefrogsareattacking chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Ah! Way to leave it :P

Good story so far! Tully is so sweet...!
Weirderest chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
Aw, i love Tully, he's kind of adorable. I like how Tully is so confrontational (if thats a word?) and Evie is like the complete opposite. But Tully's kind of very adorable. I totally love the story, and i'm really enjoying it. Your chapter names are the funniest, and this -

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” Elena asked me as we were serenaded by the sounds of our neighbor Annabelle’s raucous lovemaking.

I shrugged, feigning nonchalance even as my stomach twisted with nerves. “Practice makes perfect, right?”

“Sure, when you’re after an Olympic medal in diving. You can’t win the gold in being awkward, you know.”

“I know,” I replied, taking a deep breath to prepare myself for what I was about to do. “Alright, I’m going in.”

With that, I strode purposefully into the hallway and knocked on the door next to mine.

“Yo, Annabelle! Can I borrow your stapler?” I bellowed.

The thumping and panting noises from the room beyond stopped.

“Annabelle?” I called again, trying desperately not to blush.

Silence.

Mentally bracing myself, I tried the doorknob. She had left it unlocked. Biting my lip, I pushed it open.

“Annabelle? Are you… oh, shit!” I averted my eyes from the scene before me. Thankfully, I didn’t know the (naked) guy tied to the bed.

I was pretty sure that my retinas were permanently damaged. Who knew Annabelle was so kinky?

“I’m so sorry!” I hastily apologized. “I didn’t mean to… oh man, I’m so sorry!”

“Evie?” Annabelle squeaked. “What are you doing here?”

“Er… Can I borrow a stapler?”

- This is insanely insanely hilarious. HAHA, dude, please tell me this happened for real! And i love Elena and i love how everyones so tight and like have these different personalities and stuff!
piggyboo chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one.

Hopefully, Evie doesn't freak out when Tully confesses his feeling.
teodark45 chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
masterpiece...

cant wait for the next chapter
starsfinallyxplode chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
Does that mean they'll finally get together in the next chapter? I hope so...

I felt like this chapter was kind of unnecessary. I mean, we know almost all of this already - that he liked Evie when they were fourteen, his motivations for hating Mischa, why he went out with Dorianne, why he gave her the jacket, etc. etc. This didn't really supply any new information. I mean, it was kind of interesting to see it from his side of things, but changing the point of view for a chapter disrupts the flow of the story, and IMHO, it shouldn't be done unless it provides valuable information the reader couldn't get elsewhere. Just my opinion, of course - feel free to ignore. :)
chicagobabe chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
awh, loved tully's his side of veiw thing! and you did an amzing way of writting in a guys point of veiw hehe. lol can NOT wait for the next chapter

update son :D
Serafina Claremond chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
Hi there. Long time reader, first time reviewer. I think. Anyways, I just love this story. It feels real and incredible. Tully is amazing and I love him a lot. He's cool. Evie is truly a good character. Everything is well written and I can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm a girl, so I can't exactly critique the "guy speak" in this chapter. I did like it, it was a nice change in pace. I was actually surprised that it was Tully and not Evie. I can't wait to see their love blossom.

Ronni
grassong chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
wow. fast update! thanks!

and i loved tully's pov.

so cute x]
WanderingLight chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
This is good story, and I like how you put a spin on it. Just a thought about Chapter 18, it's kind of random how it's Tully who's narrating. Nothing wrong with it but maybe for future reference you should introduce other narratives earlier? It makes the flow of the story a little better. Just a thought :)

Other than that...I can't wait for Chapter 19, looks like it's going to be a good one.
kalicokitty15 chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
I want more!
Appa the Gypsy chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
Hm... That was an interesting chapter. I liked the change of style, and seeing everything from Tully's point of view. Cool!
Alenor chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
aw, brilliant chappie. can't wait for more to see how he tells her Alenor
Klebs chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
Cool, i like the change in the story : )

I kinda figured that Tull's story was sumthin'

likt that.

I had to laugh when he said 'i feel like a creeper'

Lmao. Yeah he definitely has stalkerish tendencies. : )
Klebs chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
Hey,

Nice chapter, i think i have what evie has:

'The Awkward Situation Phobia'

I try so hard to avoid them, that it just creates

more 'Awkward situations'.

... Poor gay babies.
readernotwriter1 chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
ah! i love stories that have the male point of view! i guess i just love sensitive guys haha. but i think this chapter kind of contradicts the title cos it's supposed to be the chew toy's confessions (evie's) and not the guy's confession.

ugh he's too perfect.