Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Spozzle chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Hey,

So I read this story a couple of years ago, and it was actually a factor in my decision to apply to Cornell. I live in the UK and at the time had never even considered going to the US for university. So yeah, your story was an influence in me applying to 5 US unis. You just made it sound so nice. I think I'm trying to say 'good job', it's not really coming out right though.
I didn't go to the US in the end, I got into Cornell :) but it was going to be too expensive without financial aid so I'm at Durham now instead. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but I wonder what it would've been like.
So anyway, I only just discovered MAD and I'm really enjoying it, please update soon :D

Keep up the good work,
Lauren
Theta23 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Just as a pedantic point, the rhyme about Dr. Foster going to Gloucester? Yeah, different Gloucester. The Gloucester in the rhyme is in England. So far, though, I'm enjoying the story!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Yaaay! Now Elena just needs someone?
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Dr Foster, went to Gloucester, in a shower of rain. He stepped in a puddle, right up to his middle, and never went there again! Couldn't help myself! Going to read on now :)
Kat chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Awesome chapter :)
btw its;

doctor foster
went to gloucester
in a shower of rain
stepped in a puddle
right p to his middle
and never went there again

oh n people in england know how to say gloucester, mainly because we have a gloucester, its a city, in gloucestershire... i live about an hour away by car :P
lyrro chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Even when I'm supposed to be studying right now... I'm getting distracted because of this story
I really really love Tully and Evie right now and I can't wait to read all of the other chapters once I'm done typing this review.
I really love how you write this story and I enjoy how Elizabeth keeps on bickering with Amory (do I sense a possible pairing...? ) XD
Aaanyways, I'm just another reader, passing through... :)
Jyss chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
You know knackered means that your tired right. It doesn't mean drunk ...
Alex Sertori chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Really good chapter, although I'm English and I've never heard the name Johnny used for condoms before :p
Angelbaby1991 chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Loved Your Story!
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I have a little sis of 9 years.. so I know what she is going trough ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Like! Normally, everybody knows Monopoly and Fb.. I don't understand why Evie is so concerned about Tully's friendrequest.. it's normal, when he knows her THAT LONG, to want her friendship at all.. not only at fb.. because that's saying nothing at all! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Like! And I know- of course -who Alfred Hitchcock was! He is the best! And all the other names are common, 'cause in Germany you learn all about them in school! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Like Tully and Evie! :-) They are sweet together !
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hey woodstock,
Great beginning! I really like your style! ;-)
MEG0205 chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Loved the story! Couldn't stop reading!
Megan :)