Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Secrets chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Hahahahahahahahahah*trying to breath in middleof laughter*
Hahahahahahahah*completely UNsuccessful* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
You get the gist of it.
Gingerbreadsquare chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Great story, I really love evie but as a south african I did not appreciate the football and hockey trivia and commentary, it was just boring for me.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
One word:
S.m.i.t.t.e.n
...and boy do I love it!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Favourite character was Tully - no question! Loved him - he was just so adorable and charming. And my favourite part of the story was their finally getting together. The ice rink thing was cute :) As for your writing - I really like your style. Hope you continue writing. All your characters were lovable and warm - great story!
Hazine chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Spozzle chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Hey,

So I read this story a couple of years ago, and it was actually a factor in my decision to apply to Cornell. I live in the UK and at the time had never even considered going to the US for university. So yeah, your story was an influence in me applying to 5 US unis. You just made it sound so nice. I think I'm trying to say 'good job', it's not really coming out right though.
I didn't go to the US in the end, I got into Cornell :) but it was going to be too expensive without financial aid so I'm at Durham now instead. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but I wonder what it would've been like.
So anyway, I only just discovered MAD and I'm really enjoying it, please update soon :D

Keep up the good work,
Lauren
Theta23 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Just as a pedantic point, the rhyme about Dr. Foster going to Gloucester? Yeah, different Gloucester. The Gloucester in the rhyme is in England. So far, though, I'm enjoying the story!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Yaaay! Now Elena just needs someone?
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Dr Foster, went to Gloucester, in a shower of rain. He stepped in a puddle, right up to his middle, and never went there again! Couldn't help myself! Going to read on now :)
Kat chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Awesome chapter :)
btw its;

doctor foster
went to gloucester
in a shower of rain
stepped in a puddle
right p to his middle
and never went there again

oh n people in england know how to say gloucester, mainly because we have a gloucester, its a city, in gloucestershire... i live about an hour away by car :P
lyrro chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Even when I'm supposed to be studying right now... I'm getting distracted because of this story
I really really love Tully and Evie right now and I can't wait to read all of the other chapters once I'm done typing this review.
I really love how you write this story and I enjoy how Elizabeth keeps on bickering with Amory (do I sense a possible pairing...? ) XD
Aaanyways, I'm just another reader, passing through... :)
Jyss chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
You know knackered means that your tired right. It doesn't mean drunk ...
Alex Sertori chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Really good chapter, although I'm English and I've never heard the name Johnny used for condoms before :p
Angelbaby1991 chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Loved Your Story!
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I have a little sis of 9 years.. so I know what she is going trough ;-)
Mira