Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Alenor chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
heya, this is a fab chappie. but god noisy neighbours are really annoying! ah well, can't wait for more ALenor.
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Why do I love this story? Let me count the reasons.

Number one, it makes me feel smart, since I'm able to catch all of these wonderful historical (well, sort of in some cases) references. History, next to English and Art, is my best class. xD

Number two, I checked out the pictures you put up for these characters, and I totally revel in how normal they look. And that second picture you used for Tully made me go gaga. Mostly because I have an affinity for reds. But my main point was that not only do these characters LOOK normal, they feel normal. Not only do I pass them on the streets, I also feel like know them, go to school with them, etc. It's great. :D Except maybe Amory.

Number three, your vocabulary is amazing. I hadn't even heard of words like 'erstwhile' until this story. I'm really digging that you're extending my lexicon.

xoxo

The Cat Died Nobly

P.S. Liking the funky names.
Nicki BluIs chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
You know what I love about this story? You don't try to get all literary or over do it. It's just real. Seriously, I really relate to this story, simply because it feels like something that could happen among my group of friends. Anyway keep up the good work.
Angel of Ink chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I like it, and I look forward to updates. :D
WriterGurl123 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Love the title which just made the situation even funnier. That's the one thing about college that I'm not looking forward to. lol

I'm glad that her and Tully are getting back on track and I'm very interested in this frat party that's happening the next night.

Love it!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I am currently loading an episode of House right now. Even though I've seen all of them they're still so comforting and fun to watch...

anyway, good chapter, I like seeing the social interactions of the whole group. Dorianne sounds like a typical bitch, but I'm sure there's more to her...and if not, I'm sure she'll stir up some interesting plot-points. As usual when there is mention of a party, I am expecting that chapter to be very fun to read...we get to see Lars again (I love him, he's so, as Evie put it, gregarious!) and the 'gang' will be hanging out again. There's bound to be something to further the Amory/Elizabeth plot...especially with all those comments about Amory's drunkness.

Anyway, lovely chapter, even better than chapter 3, and I can't wait for another. Congrats on the SKoW nod-I totally agree with it, by the way, the Kurt/Lotte fights were intense and awesome!
mia5081 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Um, excuse the somewhat belated review-my computer pretty much went kaput. But now it's running again (somehow), and I'm waiting patiently (okay, more like anxiously) for my new lap top to come in. Katie, it has been delayed like 9820398 times. I'm going to cry (not really, but still)...onto the real review and not my rambling lol.

Totally loved this chapter. I could really see how much Tully is struggling. I'm pretty sure that he likes her, but I can already tell that this love story is going to be more about getting over the pain of the past more than anything else. And man, Tully sure created a painful past. Not going to lie-if someone went off on me like that, I would slap him too. Hard. And hope that a tooth would pop out or something. By the way, I'm not a violent person hehe.

Update soon!

i.

love.

story.
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I loved this chapter, especially the bit about their past - it was sweet! :)
WriterGurl123 chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I love the story and I think that Tully likes her as well. I really think that they both need to have a conversation about what happened so that they both don't feel bad about the past.

I'll definitely check out the website. Love it!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
OH MY GOSH! I love it so much. Sorry about not review the other chapter. I was away for the holidays. But I'm back, and I totally love this. There are TWO more guys who POTENTIALLY have a chance at Evie. So Tully better get to work. But I think it's hilarious that you always talk about politics. I have no idea what you're saying (I'm not savvy at political anythings) but I love the characters and how they fight about that stuff. And it's funny you mentioned Johnny Depp because I am currently listening to (and obsessed) with Sweeney Todd. Best ever. But, anyhoo, I love this so update SOON! And I mean mega-soon!
UnforseenSilence chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
OMG! I love this chapter! Its so brilliant! I loved(well, hated the dream) but it was necessary. Lol! As for, Six Weeks with Satan... is that complete? Cause im dying for the next chapter, and if you leave it like, unfinished...ILL COMMIT SUICIDE! lol, But yeah, it was good.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Whoa, that's some pretty strong language for a thirteen (or fourteen, I guess)-year-old. Considering how worked up he seemed to be, I can definitely believe it. I knew some pretty potty-mouthed eighth graders in my day. (That makes me sound like an old fart. I /feel/ like an old fart, even though I'm practically a baby when you consider the length of the average human life span.)

Poor Evie getting sick! Ironic how it's the same day she's working with E. coli. Nasty little buggers, aren't they?

Yay, go Elizabeth! Lol, well, not really, but I love her tripping over the Calc textbook and spilling soup. I actually spilled an entire plate of my dinner once. It sucked. I was walking into my family room to eat dinner on the couch and watch TV, and I had a cup in one hand and my dinner plate (which was paper) balanced on my other hand. I had just entered the family room, thinking I was doing all right, when the plate lost the battle with gravity and plummeted to the ground, food-side first. Fortunately, none of my parents saw me so I was off the hook, but I lost some of my dinner to the hardwood floor and it was depressing. (

But that's I have to say for now. I'm really enjoying this story. Oh, and congratulations on your SKoW nomination! You totally deserve it. )
Ella K chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Well, that's quite an ending! Haha. Definitely unexpected, and I liked it. Anyway, I'm glad all the Evie/Tully stuff was cleared up. Interesting history they have, eh? I thought this chapter was really cute. (:

And I was actually forced to watch Psycho, but instead of it being boring like I expected, it was rather good. Alfred Hitchcock is awesome.

I hope you update soon, but I understand you wont update as frequently like you stated in the a/n. I've got a summer job I start soon and it involves lots of sixth graders, so I understand. P

-Ella
Temple Trees chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Great update. I freaking love this story. I need more please. ASAP!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »