Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
GrannyP chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
You have touched upon a weakness of mine... maps and organizing classes. Oh super happy fun time! Seriously. I must refrain from looking at the map. Anyway, I loved this chapter for the interesting first college class experience of it all (did you read my story "I was never late for this class" by any chance? It was about my own personal first college class experience... very memorable) and I get all giddy about things like that. Especially when the professor gave our the "award" thingy.

The whole deal with Lars was pretty weird. I wonder if he will be coming back in the future? Anyway, nice work as always!
itsmeadriana chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I absolutely LOVE this! The characters and their relationships are just too funny! What inspired you to write this? So I've got a few things to say:

1. LOL. I was pronouncing Gloucester "Glaow-chester" in my head. Hahaha.

2. I get why Amory's into economics, but not Evie. What does she want to do?

3. WHO is that Lars kid? LMAO. His horrible pick-up lines cracked me up-especially the "Bond. James Bond" one. Hahahaha!

4. I like that you've stuck a Brit in this-a "Liverpool girl," lol.

5. The tension between Elizabeth and Amory is really fantastically funny.

6. I'm glad Evie and Tully are getting on well again. :) It's so sad to fall out with a best friend.

7. Update soon, please! This is just such great fun to read, and so well-written!
Maria Minamino chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
lol - you're right - I had NO idea how to say gloucester XD But it's good to know how :D

great chapter - I love the story so far!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
CUTE!

XX
Ella K chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
My goodness, what a horrible reviewer I am. I read the first chapter a few days ago and I still haven't reviewed. Pfft, I need to stop doing this. I apologize for being lazy.

Anyways, I love, love, love this story as much as Six Weeks With Satan. I really like Evie's character as well as Tully's and Amory's characters. Hm, I think Elizabeth and Amory would be rather cute together. Haha.

I also think that your writing is extremely good. I can go through your chapters without stopping and getting bored (I admit that actually happens quite frequently).

I hope you update soon. :)

-Ella
Swan Queen chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Aw. Love the story! Sorry my review isn't so elaborate. I have to run off to my art class but next chapter I'll do a more lengthy review. :)

Looking forward to the update.

- Heloise
nejimo chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
First of all, Amory and Tully singing is absolutely hilarious! xD Haha, that kinda reminds me of the time two of my guy friends started singing this random song to my friend during PE in the bleachers. She got so freaked out, she ran half way across the gym just to get away from them.

The Lars dude has the worst pick-up lines in history...but I see him in future chapters. And the sexual tension between Amory and Elizabeth is so thick. She's just in denial. :D

The professor is quite the character. :D My English teacher was kinda like that...except he called to us as turkeys, not schmucks. Why he compared us to poultry is beyond me.

Good luck with Chapter Three!
UnforseenSilence chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
OMG! Lol, I can totally see the sexual tenstion bewteen Elizabeth and Amory now. Thats the couple I like, but Tully and Evie have great chemistry, and you do well when explaining that. Lol, maybe its just me, im the kinda girl that likes to argue with guys for fun. Lol, HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I CANNOT WAIT!
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I absolutely loved that chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :D
a beginner chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
ur too good, SWWS is an amazing piece and now this... totally cool, or may be im just acting like a loyal fan, may be both, can it be both plz...? do update ASAP, may be more quickly than ASAP.. hehe, bbye
nejimo chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Great start to your story. The classic "falling in love with your best friend" never gets old. I should know, I've been there once or twice.

Anyways, Tully and Amory are very nice characters, but I'm rooting for Tully on this one. Amory already had his chance, and Tully needs to get his.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happened between Amory and Evie (though I don't think it could be that bad, considering they're still talking to each other), and what happened between Tully and Evie that made them grow so distant.

Great job on the new story.

nejimo
angelgrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
ahahaha! 'im a liverpool girl' lol. that was a nice introduction to teh characters and their personalities. i hope you cover why evie and amory broke up and way evie is so sad to actually cry about being seperated from tully. i understand that they were best friends and all and she liked him also, but that was four years ago! unless it's something he said when he exploded on her when she told him about her acceptance into boarding school. or maybe im reading into this too much. XD cant wait for teh next chapter!

p.s. congrats on getting into cornell!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is a very promising start! I read the entirety of Six Weeks with Satan last night (staying up until roughly 4 am to do so...but it's summer so who cares?) and haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. But I am liking this story so far. First I like your interesting choice in names (Tully and Amory?) and the title is intriguing. I am also happy with the length of your chapters! Your characters are just as quirky and realistic as the ones in Six Weeks and I can't wait to see more of them.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Awsome!

xx
WriterGurl123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Congratulations on going to Cornwall, that's amazing! Have fun and I love the story.

I actually didn't realize the title of the story until I saw the Author's Note and that's when I started to laugh because it's really funny. I would have noticed the title, but I got an email telling me about your new story, so I just checked it out, not bothering to look at the title. I definitely got my laugh of the day.

Love it! Congrats once again!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »