Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Annie not Annabel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hola! This is Annie, a judge on ADoR (aka A Drop of Romeo) and guess what: this is the first story I've accepted to the Girl & Best Friend category on the website! Congratulations! I can feel your excitement through the interweb. Anyway, here's my review for your story.

Annie Thinks: This story had a little bit of everything: humor, romance, and the woes of friendship. It also deals with real-life problems, such as bullying, ex-boyfriends that just can't get over you, and annoying, way too enthusiastic frat boys. The dialogue was realistic and the descriptions... well, descriptive in a way that makes you envision everything and everyone. All the characters are extremely lovable, not to mention hilarious, and that includes Tully McFadden, the estranged best friend who has never quite forgotten about Evie. As for Evie herself, whenever she opens her fictional mouth, I feel smart just by reading it. It's obvious the writer knows what she's talking about and it makes the story seem that much more real. I especially loved Amory, the aforementioned ex whose favorite hobby is arguing with anyone and everyone. Jampacked with sexual innuendoes, subtle humor, and the small steps it takes to fall in love, this is one of those stories you'll read over and over again (like me).
tiltedHead chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
this story IS CuTE!can't wait to read on...i never heard of Hitchcock,so sue me xD in fact,i dunno wat history facts u were writing,haha cuz my history sucKs..)
ALastGoodbye chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
HAHA, I LOVED the ending of this chapter! Most funniest thing ever! I don't know what I would do if I walked in my guy friend's room and saw him completely naked!

I'd probably just stand there, gaping like a fish, for literally the longest time. Then, I'd run away, hahaha!

I'm really liking this story so far!
MindaAnn chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Awesome story!
Tanya Max chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Once again you've outdone yourself! I really enjoyed how easily addictive the story became after introducing all characters in the story.

I really like Evie a lot, she reminds me that not all female lead characters are the ditzy, completely ignorant yet helpful type...boring. I liked how Evie could sense that Tully liked her as well as how sensitive she was. I respected her for trying to face things as well, makes her more human and not remarkably irritating. I particularly enjoyed scenes when all of them are having great fun together, I would read those chapters over and over again.

Everything went smoothly until the ending, I sort of knew it was coming but I felt it was just a little abrupt, its fine to not put in too much detail and let the readers guess a little, (thats what imagination is all about) but I felt that the ending didn't leave much to our imagination...dunno its just me I suppose. its like, *splat* happy ending. I know I'm demanding but you'd probably spur some magnificent ending in your *NEXT* story! :P

Good job all the same, and keep up the good work!
jojo.102 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
You are an amazing writer!

i LOVE your books...you should keep writing no matter what :D
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
I love you dear author! You have just made my day~! Thank you so much for the story! I Love it!
Ashley4287 chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
haha i so knew that amory and elizabeth were gonna b together! overall , once again, great story!
Paige Cruz chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
I do agree with Ms. Anon, you did neglect to develop Elena and Mischa's characters a bit. I mean, after the break up, Mischa seemed to fall of the face of Cornell, and Elena... well, don't you think she needs some love too? That, and the shameless (hopeless) romantic in me was kinda gunning for them to get together, but ahh, you know, that's just me. :D

But it'd be nice to hear Elena's story. :D

Thank you for the read. It amused me to bits. ;)
miss anon chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
the whole thing was cool and all, and i don't mean to be such a killjoy but whatever happened to Elena? or... Mischa! You kinda left their stories hanging. ;) just saying. :D
Rikayla chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Oh my gosh. Besides the absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS ending, I totally wish I attended Cornell instead of some lame second-listed university in Toronto, lmao. You're amazing with the character chemistry and the setting development.
little.artist chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
LOVED IT. Brilliant - great plot and good-looking characters ;) what more could a reader want? Haha :D
nessime chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I just want to say that I love this story! I've actually laughed out loud to it several times; and I love all of the characters. I like that you don't make things (or people) so black and white.

And I really really appreciated that you made Evie acknowledge that Tully's into her at the beginning of this chapter - I'm sick of stories where the girl is unbelievably oblivious! Her indecision is way easier to empathize with than the general stupidity attribution that other authors use to draw out the story.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Is ADHD kind of like austhestic or something sound like that? Oh yeah, Jared Padalecki...his new body structure w that muscle give me shudder. I dnt knw why, he look like Connan to me haha. Connan the babarian, lol. I love Supernatural, Jensen Ackles in it to! Squee! The dramas I like are CSI : Crime Scene Investigation, House and Supernatural. Fav of all time. Oh ya, Misha, I loves/liked his tweets on twitter. Very cracked. You got Mischa too. Gilbert and Sullivan mention, hmm. Chloe! I knw I'm rambling. I love it! The shows I meant. Lol!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hmm! I like the way you write, it's like normal ppl, not fictional. Oh yeah, bout the neighbour who is loud on sex. If I was her neighbour I cnt face or meet her on school w/o doing disgusted expression, or worst laugh in front of the prsn face. I remember when I was at high my sister pointed a freshgirl gred who look like a puppy face, oh did I laugh in front of her face, I feel guilty for that. And during that last senior year, my sister and I managed insulted a teacher, he walked in front of us carrying lots of books that his body slanted nearly 90 degree, I spoke w Dusun lang that he doesnt need to be walked like that, years past my mom told us that a cousin of cousin, plus he knw to speak Dusun. Umm Opsie? Lol.
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »