Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
I love you dear author! You have just made my day! Thank you so much for the story! I Love it!
Ashley4287 chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
haha i so knew that amory and elizabeth were gonna b together! overall , once again, great story!
Paige Cruz chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
I do agree with Ms. Anon, you did neglect to develop Elena and Mischa's characters a bit. I mean, after the break up, Mischa seemed to fall of the face of Cornell, and Elena... well, don't you think she needs some love too? That, and the shameless (hopeless) romantic in me was kinda gunning for them to get together, but ahh, you know, that's just me. :D

But it'd be nice to hear Elena's story. :D

Thank you for the read. It amused me to bits. ;)
miss anon chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
the whole thing was cool and all, and i don't mean to be such a killjoy but whatever happened to Elena? or... Mischa! You kinda left their stories hanging. ;) just saying. :D
Rikayla chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Oh my gosh. Besides the absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS ending, I totally wish I attended Cornell instead of some lame second-listed university in Toronto, lmao. You're amazing with the character chemistry and the setting development.
little.artist chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
LOVED IT. Brilliant - great plot and good-looking characters ;) what more could a reader want? Haha :D
nessime chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I just want to say that I love this story! I've actually laughed out loud to it several times; and I love all of the characters. I like that you don't make things (or people) so black and white.

And I really really appreciated that you made Evie acknowledge that Tully's into her at the beginning of this chapter - I'm sick of stories where the girl is unbelievably oblivious! Her indecision is way easier to empathize with than the general stupidity attribution that other authors use to draw out the story.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Is ADHD kind of like austhestic or something sound like that? Oh yeah, Jared Padalecki...his new body structure w that muscle give me shudder. I dnt knw why, he look like Connan to me haha. Connan the babarian, lol. I love Supernatural, Jensen Ackles in it to! Squee! The dramas I like are CSI : Crime Scene Investigation, House and Supernatural. Fav of all time. Oh ya, Misha, I loves/liked his tweets on twitter. Very cracked. You got Mischa too. Gilbert and Sullivan mention, hmm. Chloe! I knw I'm rambling. I love it! The shows I meant. Lol!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hmm! I like the way you write, it's like normal ppl, not fictional. Oh yeah, bout the neighbour who is loud on sex. If I was her neighbour I cnt face or meet her on school w/o doing disgusted expression, or worst laugh in front of the prsn face. I remember when I was at high my sister pointed a freshgirl gred who look like a puppy face, oh did I laugh in front of her face, I feel guilty for that. And during that last senior year, my sister and I managed insulted a teacher, he walked in front of us carrying lots of books that his body slanted nearly 90 degree, I spoke w Dusun lang that he doesnt need to be walked like that, years past my mom told us that a cousin of cousin, plus he knw to speak Dusun. Umm Opsie? Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Tully's a very over reacting male, I mean heello! Why in the world you accused someone as backstabber just bcoz you're transfer your school? Your story also very sarcastic value in it. Putin. I like Putin coz he make Russia as a developing country as now. W/o Putin Russia still like Czars reign i.e no development. Just my opinion. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Quite amusing, though I kinda feel that there're so such thing to feel awkward to say good bye or whatever. Oh well, some ppl experience it.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Dude! Manchester United's my fav team! That's a sensitive button. ;) I understand why some writer want to touch that subject, being Man utd vs Liverpool is like classic rivalry that nvr stop going on. Plus Man utd fans kinda like hardcore fans. We love Man utd to heart, more than our national team actually. :)
larafrancesca chapter 21 . 3/12/2011
I loved the story and your charatcers. Personally, although I love Tully, my biggest soft spot is probably Micha. Which is probaly the reason why I think you could have added a little more at the end to do with him, to me it feels like one minute he was there and the next he was gone. Poof! without anough inbertween stuff or closure. Maybe if you ever decide to revamp it you could just add a little something about what happens to him. You could also possibly sneak in a boyfriend for Elena, a mention of one or something, that would be cool. I do love Evie and Tully though, they just had to end up together, so thank you )

Take care, someday I'm sure you'll find the right guy. Or maybe you already have and he's a Tully kind of guy, any long standing close male friends? haha Best wishes and I hope things go well, Lara
christinaxxyo chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
This story was so adorable :) I really liked it.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like Evie. She seems like a really cool character. I can't wait to read more! :)
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »