Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
MindaAnn chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Awesome story!
Tanya Max chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Once again you've outdone yourself! I really enjoyed how easily addictive the story became after introducing all characters in the story.

I really like Evie a lot, she reminds me that not all female lead characters are the ditzy, completely ignorant yet helpful type...boring. I liked how Evie could sense that Tully liked her as well as how sensitive she was. I respected her for trying to face things as well, makes her more human and not remarkably irritating. I particularly enjoyed scenes when all of them are having great fun together, I would read those chapters over and over again.

Everything went smoothly until the ending, I sort of knew it was coming but I felt it was just a little abrupt, its fine to not put in too much detail and let the readers guess a little, (thats what imagination is all about) but I felt that the ending didn't leave much to our imagination...dunno its just me I suppose. its like, *splat* happy ending. I know I'm demanding but you'd probably spur some magnificent ending in your *NEXT* story! :P

Good job all the same, and keep up the good work!
jojo.102 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
You are an amazing writer!

i LOVE your books...you should keep writing no matter what :D
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
I love you dear author! You have just made my day! Thank you so much for the story! I Love it!
Ashley4287 chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
haha i so knew that amory and elizabeth were gonna b together! overall , once again, great story!
Paige Cruz chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
I do agree with Ms. Anon, you did neglect to develop Elena and Mischa's characters a bit. I mean, after the break up, Mischa seemed to fall of the face of Cornell, and Elena... well, don't you think she needs some love too? That, and the shameless (hopeless) romantic in me was kinda gunning for them to get together, but ahh, you know, that's just me. :D

But it'd be nice to hear Elena's story. :D

Thank you for the read. It amused me to bits. ;)
miss anon chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
the whole thing was cool and all, and i don't mean to be such a killjoy but whatever happened to Elena? or... Mischa! You kinda left their stories hanging. ;) just saying. :D
Rikayla chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Oh my gosh. Besides the absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS ending, I totally wish I attended Cornell instead of some lame second-listed university in Toronto, lmao. You're amazing with the character chemistry and the setting development.
little.artist chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
LOVED IT. Brilliant - great plot and good-looking characters ;) what more could a reader want? Haha :D
nessime chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I just want to say that I love this story! I've actually laughed out loud to it several times; and I love all of the characters. I like that you don't make things (or people) so black and white.

And I really really appreciated that you made Evie acknowledge that Tully's into her at the beginning of this chapter - I'm sick of stories where the girl is unbelievably oblivious! Her indecision is way easier to empathize with than the general stupidity attribution that other authors use to draw out the story.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Is ADHD kind of like austhestic or something sound like that? Oh yeah, Jared Padalecki...his new body structure w that muscle give me shudder. I dnt knw why, he look like Connan to me haha. Connan the babarian, lol. I love Supernatural, Jensen Ackles in it to! Squee! The dramas I like are CSI : Crime Scene Investigation, House and Supernatural. Fav of all time. Oh ya, Misha, I loves/liked his tweets on twitter. Very cracked. You got Mischa too. Gilbert and Sullivan mention, hmm. Chloe! I knw I'm rambling. I love it! The shows I meant. Lol!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hmm! I like the way you write, it's like normal ppl, not fictional. Oh yeah, bout the neighbour who is loud on sex. If I was her neighbour I cnt face or meet her on school w/o doing disgusted expression, or worst laugh in front of the prsn face. I remember when I was at high my sister pointed a freshgirl gred who look like a puppy face, oh did I laugh in front of her face, I feel guilty for that. And during that last senior year, my sister and I managed insulted a teacher, he walked in front of us carrying lots of books that his body slanted nearly 90 degree, I spoke w Dusun lang that he doesnt need to be walked like that, years past my mom told us that a cousin of cousin, plus he knw to speak Dusun. Umm Opsie? Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Tully's a very over reacting male, I mean heello! Why in the world you accused someone as backstabber just bcoz you're transfer your school? Your story also very sarcastic value in it. Putin. I like Putin coz he make Russia as a developing country as now. W/o Putin Russia still like Czars reign i.e no development. Just my opinion. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Quite amusing, though I kinda feel that there're so such thing to feel awkward to say good bye or whatever. Oh well, some ppl experience it.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Dude! Manchester United's my fav team! That's a sensitive button. ;) I understand why some writer want to touch that subject, being Man utd vs Liverpool is like classic rivalry that nvr stop going on. Plus Man utd fans kinda like hardcore fans. We love Man utd to heart, more than our national team actually. :)
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »