Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
It's over! Ahh! That was very lovely. :) My favorite character would have to be...Evie. She's just so much fun! I've never met a British person... I would love to have on as a friend though. That would be fun. Well, that was amazing and wonderful. Those funny moments are my favorite parts. Love it.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Awe. Tully is so cute! School is cancelled tomorrow, too. Whoo! It's going to be a bitch to make up though... Sigh. Anyway, I loved this. Great job.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
That was unbelievably cute! And Tully broke up with the devil's spawn! Whoo!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Okay, I went another five chapters without reviewing. My bad. It's snowing outside! And being from Texas and all, it does not snow often. Or this much. They cancelled school! Whoo! Anyway...

Ohemgee. He's making out with the French pain in the ass. And Evie kicked Kevin in the balls. Hilarity.
ecstatic-craze chapter 21 . 1/31/2011
ITS FULL OF AWESOMENESS THATS WHY ITS IN CAPS ...ON PURPOSE!i love it so much super awesome cute story! just like six weeks with satan btw i am in love with that story seriously ill marry it...im not kidding. anywho this has been great 21 chapters gosh i sound like it just died but it feels that way since it ende im kinda happy that theyre all together but sad cause im gonna miss reading this story!now im off to see iff u have more amazing stories like this and the six weeks with satan! im gonna go read ur stories now! keep writing cause ur awesome and keep me entertained!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I just realized that I have been reading seven chapters straight without reviewing. How terrible am I? Well, here is your overdue review.

That was so fun! I haven't laughed that hard since...last Thursday I believe. Not that long ago, but we were telling funny/weird storied in class and it was just hilarious. Anyway, that last part was so sad! Poor guy. Well, I'm going to either keep reading some more, or go eat dinner. So, laters!
TheLike chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh wow, I think I've found a new favorite:) I stumbled upon this story, and now you've made me addicted! Excuse me while I burry myself in your story.
Boo chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I am in the process of reading your story and I really like it so far.

But having Russian as my native language I cant' help but mention that the translation of "Damn, that sucks" sounds different from what you have written.

It would be something like "chyort, eto otstoy"

sorry, couldn't help it:)

I'll go on reading the story, it's great:)
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
I love this story!
starlight-angel88 chapter 21 . 1/16/2011
Awesome story! Keep up the great work!
Natalie Ann chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
I loved this story. I read it straight through, not stopping for anything (even reviews, my bad :/). I absolutely adore these characters and the plot. I also really appreciate that this is set at Cornell (I have family that went there). All in all, a phenomenal story! I had read Six Weeks With Satan before and I didn't realize that it was you until about half way through the story and that just made it even better. I'm a huge fan. Bravo!
witeaya chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
yay! u completed the story! *confetti*

i have to confess something. it's been months seen i last read this story so i basically lost all the plot details. but one important thing that is so darn clear in my mind is all the ice hockey scenes. they were cool.

so i need to reread the story but im definitely not complaining cause it's an amazing read!

kudos!
Tasania chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
I am so so glad you finished this story ] I've been a silent reader for the whole thing (I love Six Weeks With Satan P so I checked out your other stories) and I figured I'd drop a review to answer those questions you asked readers to ]

Which was your favorite character and why?

Tully - adorable, funny, talented, and smitten, what's not to like? ]

Are there any characters you feel I could have developed more fully?

Evie - Though, not so much that she wasn't developed fully, but more like her "awkwardness phobia" sounded contrived. I feel like you could have worked it in more naturally I guess.

Elena - you had five main characters... and only four of them had plots. I feel like she didn't have any real purpose in the story besides some British humor.

What was your favorite part of the story and why?

My favorite parts were the flashbacks to Evie and Tully's past. they were just so adorable and cute. And they did a much better job getting across their history than summaries would have done.

Are there any parts of the story you feel I neglected?

I'm not sure. Maybe Evie's inner thoughts about people? I know she had them, but I often felt they were lacking something. Almost as if she didn't really think about people that often? Unless she was having a serious problem with them, and then it was overanalyzed. I'm just not sure whether that was on purpose to get across that aspect of her character, or done accidentally, in which case maybe you should look back and see if you could fix it? In particular, her thoughts about Mischa and Amory (except for when Amroy was drunk). Oh, and over winter break, she didn't talk to Mischa at all? No phone calls, no texts, no emails? That seems very odd to me.

How do you feel I could improve my writing?

I know the story was supposed to be romance with lots of humor, but I feel like some of the humor isn't very natural to the story. I think there were a lot of places where you had a thought, went "haha! that's hilarious! I have to put that in!" and then stuck it in without taking in the "cheese" factor. If that was what you were going for, then by all means, ignore my advice. However, I personally find that more subtle humor is more enjoyable and can make a really funny story without shoving it in your reader's faces. ] I hope that didn't sound like I hated the humor, because I didn't, I enjoyed it, I just think you could make this into a spectacular story if you tried to be a bit more subtle about it.
Chisuto chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Aww... this was such a cute story! :)

So, how does it feel to finally be done?

It was so wonderful to read this... I feel like this is one of the only few remaining original ideas on this site.

Where did you get the idea?

Thanks for posting all of this!
checkyesdana chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
I loved this, sad to see it over but happy to see it completed with a happy ending. I love Tully, he's so cute!

I'm excited to read more from you!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »