Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
larafrancesca chapter 21 . 3/12/2011
I loved the story and your charatcers. Personally, although I love Tully, my biggest soft spot is probably Micha. Which is probaly the reason why I think you could have added a little more at the end to do with him, to me it feels like one minute he was there and the next he was gone. Poof! without anough inbertween stuff or closure. Maybe if you ever decide to revamp it you could just add a little something about what happens to him. You could also possibly sneak in a boyfriend for Elena, a mention of one or something, that would be cool. I do love Evie and Tully though, they just had to end up together, so thank you )

Take care, someday I'm sure you'll find the right guy. Or maybe you already have and he's a Tully kind of guy, any long standing close male friends? haha Best wishes and I hope things go well, Lara
christinaxxyo chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
This story was so adorable :) I really liked it.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like Evie. She seems like a really cool character. I can't wait to read more! :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
It's over! Ahh! That was very lovely. :) My favorite character would have to be...Evie. She's just so much fun! I've never met a British person... I would love to have on as a friend though. That would be fun. Well, that was amazing and wonderful. Those funny moments are my favorite parts. Love it.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Awe. Tully is so cute! School is cancelled tomorrow, too. Whoo! It's going to be a bitch to make up though... Sigh. Anyway, I loved this. Great job.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
That was unbelievably cute! And Tully broke up with the devil's spawn! Whoo!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Okay, I went another five chapters without reviewing. My bad. It's snowing outside! And being from Texas and all, it does not snow often. Or this much. They cancelled school! Whoo! Anyway...

Ohemgee. He's making out with the French pain in the ass. And Evie kicked Kevin in the balls. Hilarity.
Mysti Kim chapter 21 . 1/31/2011
ITS FULL OF AWESOMENESS THATS WHY ITS IN CAPS ...ON PURPOSE!i love it so much super awesome cute story! just like six weeks with satan btw i am in love with that story seriously ill marry it...im not kidding. anywho this has been great 21 chapters gosh i sound like it just died but it feels that way since it ende im kinda happy that theyre all together but sad cause im gonna miss reading this story!now im off to see iff u have more amazing stories like this and the six weeks with satan! im gonna go read ur stories now! keep writing cause ur awesome and keep me entertained!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I just realized that I have been reading seven chapters straight without reviewing. How terrible am I? Well, here is your overdue review.

That was so fun! I haven't laughed that hard since...last Thursday I believe. Not that long ago, but we were telling funny/weird storied in class and it was just hilarious. Anyway, that last part was so sad! Poor guy. Well, I'm going to either keep reading some more, or go eat dinner. So, laters!
TheLike chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh wow, I think I've found a new favorite:) I stumbled upon this story, and now you've made me addicted! Excuse me while I burry myself in your story.
Boo chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I am in the process of reading your story and I really like it so far.

But having Russian as my native language I cant' help but mention that the translation of "Damn, that sucks" sounds different from what you have written.

It would be something like "chyort, eto otstoy"

sorry, couldn't help it:)

I'll go on reading the story, it's great:)
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
I love this story!
starlight-angel88 chapter 21 . 1/16/2011
Awesome story! Keep up the great work!
Natalie Ann chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
I loved this story. I read it straight through, not stopping for anything (even reviews, my bad :/). I absolutely adore these characters and the plot. I also really appreciate that this is set at Cornell (I have family that went there). All in all, a phenomenal story! I had read Six Weeks With Satan before and I didn't realize that it was you until about half way through the story and that just made it even better. I'm a huge fan. Bravo!
witeaya chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
yay! u completed the story! *confetti*

i have to confess something. it's been months seen i last read this story so i basically lost all the plot details. but one important thing that is so darn clear in my mind is all the ice hockey scenes. they were cool.

so i need to reread the story but im definitely not complaining cause it's an amazing read!

kudos!