Reviews for Confessions of a Former Chew Toy
Weirderest chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Oh wow, its done! And i've loved every moment of it. Although, one of my absolute favorite stories on fictionpress has always been Six Weeks With Satan, i also REALLY liked this one. It had a brilliant setting and likable characters that were really real and easy to relate to. Regarding your feedback i'm going to have to re-read this, which i will very soon and then get back to you, but my fav character is Amory. Good luck with your new story. You're an AMAZING writer and you are so going places!
SunsetRainbow chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Haha love it! xD
luvsummer chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Hi! Your story was great! I definitely loved Evie. I found her hilarious. Especially with all the awkward situations she gets in (like walking in on Tully) and when she was avoiding him. It definitely made me laugh. I think Elena could have been more well developed though. She didn't really stick out to me as much as the characters did and I feel like I don't really know much about her personality compared to the other characters. My favorite part of the story was when Evie walked in on Tully naked. Their reactions were so comical, I couldn't stop laughing. If people were around me, they'd probably think I was crazy lol. All in all, your story was awesome. I think you tied up all the loose ends quite well and your story and characters kept me entertained. Keep up the good work! )
NebulaBloom chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
Which was your favorite character and why?

Evie, because she is easy for me to relate to and funny with her obsessions and quirks.

Are there any characters you feel I could have developed more fully? I would have liked to see Elena developed a little more. She just seems to be the token British friend. But over all, I think all the characters were sufficiently developed.

What was your favorite part of the story and why?

The part where Evie rides up with her professor to the hockey game then runs on the ice. It was adorably awkward and romantic.

Are there any parts of the story you feel I neglected?

Maybe have schoolwork make a little more of an appearance? I know that it's not really interesting enough to play a huge role in the story, but it adds enough stress to really take a toll on people/relationships for awhile, especially at the end of the semester. Maybe include the role of schoolwork a little more.

How do you feel I could improve my writing?

Overall, your writing is a joy to read. Spelling, grammar, and format is all great. As a story, it's really well-balanced and the pacing is good. I can't really think of anything that immediately comes to mind. Maybe have your characters get upset or in serious moods a little more often.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
YAY!

Lol good job on finishing! I enjoyed this mucho ).
ghurl00 chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
Amory and Elizabeth are hilarious! Love the ending. Definitely worth the wait. XD.
KarmaC chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
You have NO IDEA how excited I was to see this in my inbox. Fabulous. I'm sad that it's over though :( I can't wait to read your next story. And one can NEVER watch too much NCIS :D
Jinxed Rogue chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
::hugs woodstock:: This was an amazing story, and I loved every minute of it. I totally know how you're feeling, and I later used it in my writing. Everything happens for a reason.

As far as life goes, "Bring it on!"
nittany chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
Love this story! It was easy to get into, in fact, I had to come back from winter break early and with no one at school I read the whole thing straight through. Keep it going! I'm almost glad you only have 1-2 chapters yet because I couldn't handle Tully and Evie having a wrench thrown into their relationship!
natalie95 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hey!

i just wanted to say that FINALLY i found a story that is interesting can u believe that i have been looking for a good story since like yesterday, gosh well anyways i am glad i found one finally i guess u can say i am very picky about what stories i am reading. i like this story b/c its different all the stories i have seen are like super cliche dont get me wrong i sometimes like cliche stories but sometimes its a bit too much u know? that didnt make since did it? i mean when i think how bad my love life is ithen i would read cliche stories to bring my mood up so i just like this story hopefully i will read more of ur writing

bye!
Lauren chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
So I just finished reading this chapter, and I'm pretty sure I actually know someone on the US hockey team they played... he's actually one of the top 2011 NHL draft picks. Just thought it was a bit funny that you wrote about Cornell playing them.

And I know I'm not all the way through to the end of your posts yet, but I've come to love the story now that I've begun reading earlier today... definitely has me procrastinating my homework... I'm really anxious to see what happens in the coming chapters :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
WO really, really enjoyed this one! hopefully you've done the sequel too!
Dwindling Fire chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
dude, Elezibath's so gonna get with Amory! although i was kinda hoping she'd get back with him :/
Hearts of Solitude chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
This is amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing! Oh my gosh, please update this soon! This has got to be one of the top stories I've ever read on this site! Evie and Tully are so freakin' perfect... And Amory and Elizabeth are cute too... I'm so excited to see the next chapter and how you end this...

Please, update soon! :D

┬žolitude
lipsalldevilred chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Please update and finish. I love this story.
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »