Reviews for Confessions of a Yaoi Fangirl
Hyperfujis chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I reread this fic every couple of years or so, and it's always en enjoyable read. As a fellow yaoi fangirl, it speaks to my soul.
YukiRyuka chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
This is probably the best story I have read!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
I'm scarred, Hagrid/Dobby?
Helkavana chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
This reminds me. I have to write a hot homo homo fan fiction about my two male teachers! I forgot. Thanks. I owe you one ;)
AsianFangirl chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
OMG! Best I've ever read about yaoi fangirls lol. I am an asian yaoi fangirl and I have to say I think asain girls have it pretty bad too when people-especially family-find out about our yaoi obsessions. I don't know if your're going to continue writing this or not but this is an awesome piece on yaoi fangirls. You just made my day, no my week. Thanks so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I got 40% seme, 60% uke.
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love your story. I have been able to connect to it about 3 times and laugh, saying "Oh my God! That's so true!" or "Yes! I'm not the only one!" Being a Yaoi fangirl can be hard when you got nobody to talk to about it so all I can say right now is, "Damn, you're so lucky." Anyway, keep updating.
TheDragonzRider chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
XD I love this so much! I can relate to so much of it. You're so wonderful for writing this 3 Power to the yaoi fangirls!
-From a 15 year old girl struggling to conceal her yaoi obsession from her homophobic family (ps: my younger half brother actually watched a little bit of sekaiichi with me and my friend and liked it XD just wanted to share that)
BuddingPoet chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
For realsies this is AMAZING!
I really hope you continue this! I love reading about other yaoi fangirls' antics!
starlingbird chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
lol switching stoic, guess im pretty complex
Mader Levap chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
That was... enlightening. Yes, that word fits.
Neko chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Haha, this makes me remember that the first yoai manga I read was Gravitation and Demon diary :) Lol I was 11 when I read them. Good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Yes! This is so awesome! In 'real-life' I am a closet yaoi-fangirl and the description of the way we act is so true it set me off laughing *wipes tear from the corner of my eye* Very funny, true stuff you've written!
AmberflameandMidnightrose chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Likeliness of being seme: 1%
Likeliness of being uke: 99%
/ Idk wut to say to this DX
Tikizip chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is great! I can really relate to this.
as for the quiz thing, i got 99% uke.
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »