Reviews for One of Those Hapless Darklings With Half a Heart
Wickedforlife chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
If i hadnt said it beforevyou're amazing. Ive never seen a fictionpress ask me before.i thought that was only a tumblr thing. Do you have one? Btw, black is my favorite color though im growing quite partial to brown and grey.
Wickedforlife chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
I KNEW IT ! AS SOON AS I READ THE WORDS "THE HORRIFLYING DISNEY CARTOON MOVIE SONGS THAT NEARLY EVERYONE CAN INEXPLICABLY SING BY HEART " I THOUGHT OF MAKE A MAN! God, that brings back memories. My friend Sam and I ran the mile while singing it . (well, he ran, I lagged behind and started walking after a few laps)
Wickedforlife chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
The end part is awesome. And the fanfiction thing is so true.
Wickedforlife chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
chapter was amazing as always. And thank you for giving me my little cutsy moment! As for the pacing, I wouldn't know, I'm still figuring that out. As for favorite word... does fraptious day count?
Wickedforlife chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
At the words dread pirate roberts, I officially fell in love with you.
Wickedforlife chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
okay, I love you, qouting hitchhikers. "This has made a lot of people highly disappointed and is widely regarded as a bad move."
Wickedforlife chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
"Rachel hears a small gasp from the person beside her, considers turning to see why such a noise warranted emanation. But then she decides that whoever it was must have been reading a novel in which something interesting happened. That's usually the point of novels, you know."
How could I ever doubted that you were a vonnegut fan?
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
OMG SO IT GOES! ARE YOU A VONNEGUT FAN EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!
A. Lee chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
stumbled upon this and I knew I shouldn't have bothered because it wasn't finished and hadn't been updated in years and the first chapter was really well written and enticing so I knew I was going to fall in love and be disappointed. But I read it anyway and that's exactly what happened and I don't know why I'm even reviewing this because it's not like you're going to start it up again 3 years later but just like...you know, in case you were thinking about it and needed some incentive.
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
My dear, I have been forced to wonder if you have given up on the riveting yet amusing story of Rachel and Ambrose. If so, my heart is effectively broken. Please rescue me from any remaining teenage melodrama I have in my system by updating:D
bisforbalance chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love you.

Haha,just joking Nilton how ever I am greatful to have sumbled upon this place all thanks to your lovely fanfiction that I must thank you .

Any way...

I'm already falling for your stoies,and some how you remind me of a certain author who's name alludes ever thank you for posting your story!.

BisforBalance.
M. Arouet chapter 23 . 8/12/2009
Honestly, you have no idea how sad it makes me every time I pull up your Fiction Press page and discover that you have not posted another chapter for Hapless Darklings. I've been a fan of your writing since you began creating fanfiction for Blood Ties, and this is by far my favorite thing you have written to date. Your characters are original and the plot is addicting. I know how hard it is to come back to a piece of writing after you've moved on to other things, but I (and I'm sure many other readers) would love it if you finished this piece; it deserves an ending after all the effort you put in to bring it this far. Long story short: you're a great writer, and I am an addicted reader. Good job.
Minikimii chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
Nyah. You're wonderful.

Sometimes, I forget it's NITTY who is this amazing authoress. X3

-loves-
Minikimii chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
Your author's note says to tell you something about me.

'My name is Pez.'
Minikimii chapter 17 . 7/17/2009
Goodness, it doesn't go too fast. You're like a master of building suspense for moments like these. X3
181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »