Reviews for The Messenger
Love.Pride.DeepFriedChicken chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Omgz I lurved this. I usually don't agree with Aphrodite with anyone at all b/c I don't really like her, but you pulled this off. :) I really liked Nike-Iris! I've never considered that pairing before! I need a name for them... Nikiris? Or Irinike? Or Irisike?
Affair chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Haha how interesting :) An unlikely couple but really cute :)
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is such a funny story! I love the ending with Athena and Aphrodite. Thanks for writing this!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked the idea of the perfume bringing them to their knees, and the fact that the goddess of wisdom started waxing poetic. It made me chuckle.

There was quite a lot of humour in this, which kept it light hearted.

After reading the beginning I did think that Persephone was going to have a bigger role to play. It seemed strange just to have her at the beginning and not in the rest of it.

I enjoyed reading this though, and I liked the way you made Aphrodite mischievous rather than just pretty and sultry.
Blank Requiem chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I've always been interested about Greek Mythology so this story's a treat for me. And I love how descriptive you were; it made it seem real. I hope you write more stories like this soon...like how Athena and Aphrodite got together or even how the bet was made.
Faerie Storm Queen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was a cute, sweet little story. It might benefit from a round of editing for grammar and clarity, but all in all I enjoyed it tremendously and look forward to anything else you post!