Reviews for I Dream of Emo Boys
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OH YES. I purposely walk behind them to ogle their twiggy legs in skinny jeans...I wouldn't want to DATE one though. Just bugger him.
Carroway chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love emo boys... [No one heard that.]

I love the humor. Very well written, descriptive, ironic. Everything you could ask for... just like an emo boyfriend. ;)
NearlyPrescient chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
a very descriptive and well put together piece
seredemia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
...I actually find emo boys a bit scary. But you gotta admit it, they look friggin' good ;D

I love the first verse. It actually made me smile, hehe. I love how you told us how her boyfriend had a bear hug and a Yamaha jacket. Even though I have no absolute idea what a Yamaha jacket is, I liked those small details.

Oh god... This poem so far is bloody epic. Haha! The description of the emo boy is damn GENIUS! It was just so... Gah, I give up on explaining. It was good. Hell yes, it was good. I'm loving how his eyes are blue and covered in mascara... I didn't know emos wore mascara... I thought it was just eyeliner, hehe.

'He'll put his hands on my hips

and we'll grind to an emo-love song

about bleeding wrists and deceptive practices

with an awesome guitar solo between

the chorus and the end.'

- Dayum. I want a bloody emo boyfriend!

Roadhouse~
Emo Boyz rock chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I want an emo boyfriend too
Your-Magpie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
brilliant poem. i don't know if it's ironic, but it sure is brilliant irony if it is.

i did laugh out loud at the we'll grind to an emo-love song, thought that was just... totally ..(have just realised i am currently shaking my head and smiling- if that means anything XD)

ending was cool.

liked the 'metallic' lips.

i also liked how you made repetition a trait of 'emo'.

'i swear it, i really will'

and earlier on

'but it's all good, it's all cool' - which reminded me of the very potter musical and made me laugh :)
RetardedChicken chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow, that was... cool. true, emo boys are pretty cool. Love your writing style, this was a great poem. Didn't get me bored. GREAT WORK!
Adel-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was brillant! I loved it. Faved. :)
bvwpeanut chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really like this poem, It kinda makes me want an Emo boyfriend of my own! Great job, it made me laugh too!

"and I hope he never finds out,

that instead of dreaming of him

I dream of emo boys."

Thats probably my favorite line! (or lines)
Said Author chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Haha, I really do like your dark humor. XD Emo boys... hahaha... this is going to keep me laughing for a while, thanks a lot. :P
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Haha, cute and funny! :P

I'm trying to turn my bf emo...

~ Sakina x
BlaznFangurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Lol, wow, that was a pretty funny ending Xd I see you know exactly what you want in a boyfriend, that i great, well it is a new rave these days, go out and get one lol, Great poem Xd

Blazn,via the Roadhouse, Pay it Forward
PunkAssBoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I'm an emo boy who wants an emo girlfriend (".)

_
Wonka's Scarlett Lollies chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Who doesn't dream of emo boys?
XxLittleSallyxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
XDD

I wish I had an emo boyfriend too! -

But unfortunately I do not have an emo boyfriend or a boyfriend! TTTT

O well! w