Reviews for Best Friends
inkspatters chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, wow. That was so...ugh. I think I'm about to cry - it's not helping that I'm listening to depressing music, haha. You really built up a love for Drew and Marie through showing each and every little incident through their lives - and that crush was just so tragic.

Great narrative drive and great build up of emotion and empathy by using events instead of thoughts - though thoughts were used too. It's sad because this really did hit home with me, because a few of my friendships have wound up like that, we just stopped speaking one day or they started being rude/polite. Then it was over. Sometimes, I miss those people and wonder what's happening with them, but I don't have the guts to get in contact with them again. I think this piece expressed that situation so perfectly.

I see that it's based off someone that you know, which must be why it feels so real.

Great work,

-Ink-

P.S Thanks for reviewing Cinderella's Real Name Was!
RYTEREWQ chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aww. :(

That was beautifully written, but it made me really sad.

I feel like I'm intruding on your private life by reviewing, but I have to say that I know how much it hurts when a close friend abandons you. It's so stupid of them to ruin a great friendship. Makes you feel like you weren't good enough or something.

Anyways, this was a great read. It's going in my faves. D