Reviews for Over
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Cute poem
Theorise chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
MagnificentMarvelousMe chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was really good! are you like an author or something?
blurrylights chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ohh...this was good! I like how the girl finally got out of the relationship. The last two lines were my dead favorite, I must admit though. Good work! :)

I seem to like everything you write...kind of scary how good you are. Anyway, write more soon, so I can favorite more! :)
monkeybar ohmaniac chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Lovely, lovely, l-o-v-e-l-y!

As you may have noticed, I loved this! I don't usually read poems on FP (maybe when I'm bored or in a mood, who knows) but I think that it's really powerful and is probably based on many girls' relationships. Maybe a bit cliched more, but in a good way. As in giving us girls better judgement on choosing those fishies! But, in the end, I loved it, blah blah blah, yes.

Bravo!

~H.
Silencia chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
yeah! I like this! A girl dosnt need to be crushed just because she loves a bastard! I also like the choice of words, it gives just the right feeling!

Grtz Silencia
iWander chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is good, but I think it'd be more appropriately placed into the love poem category.
chel bel chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow, I really like this. It was very powerful, and although I don't really read angst or things like that, I really enjoyed it. The way you set it up put a good effect on it as well. Nicely done.