Reviews for I Need You
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is...beautiful and perceptive and desperate. I love it. I think everyone experiences this in their walk with God. The part where you realize that you can't do things on your own and need His help. I...wow. Wow. You've got talent, missy. Flow, pacing, technique was all spot on. I love the quiet repition and the variance of it. Awesomely fantastic!

P.S. Check out the Review Marathon. The link is in my profile.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Nice. I like it. Great work. I like the imagery and the emotions evident in this poem. I can tell you really feel it and it comes from the heart. This would make a good song. I could see some evangelicals using this in their church. Keep up the good work. Peace.
Tasso.x.Versi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very dark, searching, begging for hope. Your choice of imagery is reaching, desperate, and humble.

This reminds me of a song called Gotta Knock a Little Harder (Yoko Kanno, Cowboy Bebop soundtrack).

Well done!
Savella chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Since I didn't say this earlier, I'll say it now: Very profound! It reads nicely, too. I never get tired of reading it.
Looking for Bliss chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
O.. Rather sinister, its like selling yourself. I like it! Just a minor point, you've got a few spelling mistakes... But other than that, it's great! D