Reviews for Ever After
Lady-of-the-Pharaoh chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Hey! I know it's been just over a year since you updated this, but I'd really love to read some sort of a conclusion. Just wanted to chime in so you know that someone's still reading (if it makes any difference). Thanks!

_
I Murder on Impulse chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Aww that is so cute!

xx

ali
Amber Diep.you know who i am chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
heyy queen of the sand castle!

oh my god

this was amazing!

like the bestest chapter you've EVER written!

luvit! just totally love it.

thanks so much, keep updating my bestie!
Geckos chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm hooked )

selucid chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Reviewing, reviewing, Reviewing And Done.

Wait...Reviewing Ah the pleasures of reveiw.
xlovextimesx chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Aw, I knew she would save Shane's life, as Kit puts it! I can't wait for them to meet at the festival!
poiira-chan chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
sigh... such drama! and she was frozen in shock too, poor girl. you just love making the world a confusing hell for your characters, don't ya? ;)
JZK chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I cant wait for more - and I really want to know shanes reaction to stella all dressed up
Amber.D.lol chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
hey sarah

i keep telling you tofinish your stories

anyways...this one is particularly good

and dramatic so continnue it please!

thanks so much :P

Amber...D...
rachelaine chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
The story seems sorta rushed to me. Maybe add more detail or something. :)
Frozen in Motion chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Haha, always good to end up on a cliff hanger. Can't wait to find out Stell's reaction!
Frozen in Motion chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Parts of this made me laugh really hard, like the macaroni bit and the spontaneous poem. I'm excited for the Stella/Shane plotline to develop. I love the love/hate romances :-) Only comment: I couldn't tell if Grey was a girl's name or a boy's name at first, until you mentioned it a little later.

(Speaking of Madonna and JT, have you ever heard the Norwegian Recycling remix of that song (called 9 songs to save the world)? It's sweet.)
madie chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
i liked this chapter

but um the whole prudence thing was pretty obvious...i don't think it needed any explanation really. at all.

stella and kit's doodle convo was hilarious, esp. the smiley named bob :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ahahaha i love it! all of your stories are great. awesome job :)
poiira-chan chapter 7 . 1/6/2009