Reviews for Madness is a Nuisance
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Please, please, please keep writing, or reconstruct or something! Anything! I love this story so much!
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hi, this is gonna take a while so buckle in and prepare. First off, I am really sorry for being 4 years late. Four years ago I was in 7th grade looking at .(it was a bad time okay!)

0:Oh boy where on earth do I start? Details first, big scope last ummm.
1: This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on fp. Or in general that I've ever read. I don't pick favorite books, you might as well as me to pick my favorite 6 episodes of sherlock. I feel that books can't be compared because they aim for completely different goals and provide connection with the author in different ways. HOWEVER, I feel that this is the best thing I've read within this genre.I never thought I would fall in love with it, but I totally does. I intuitively know why I like it but couldn't begin to express it in words. That's why I don't comment much. (I know, I'm lazy, that's hypocritical considering how much ya wrote sorry.)
2:If you're still alive and on the internet contact me (my ff is also wickedforlife).
3: I have a proposal. I know you think this is crap, but I love it. And also have something I wanna give up on. If you could read it I would be seriously honored. And maybe we could exchange back and forth through email. I don't know why I'm doing this, from reading your story and your blurbs at the bottom I felt I could relate to you.
4:Once again, I'm in love with this whole thing. But also, I know that the last time you posted was 4 years ago and this account may not exist anymore. So if you want a detailed chapter by chapter analysis contact me and I'll fend it either via this website or in an extremely long doc file. Preferrably the second option. If I'm going to spend an hour reviewing a piece I'd like to know the author is still online.
paula.abreu.92 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
It's been awhile since the last time I read a story as good as this one! Since the first paragraph I became hooked in this.
I absolutly love it! It's magical in a twisted way, this is inspired in Alice in Wonderland, right? Well if it is let me tell you that I love much more this version.
Never stop writting and and I will continue to read.
Portuguese fan.
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Mmmm... I SO missed reading this story again. It's been a while since I last read this and it is still able to send me a bit of a chill with the Mr. Cat over here being a sweet psycho. :D
xxMusicx4xLifexx chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Hey alyssa...:) it's kylee Martens remember me? I see you've added to your story, and i plan on reading it some time soon, and i've added my writing from mrs. koleski's (pierre got married!) creative writing class if you wanna look at them :) i'll review your story when i get more than just a second, but if you wanna get my number and stuff so we can chat still...email me at

talk to ya later dude ...:)

love, kylee

ps...remember the book!
artificial destiny chapter 12 . 12/16/2010

im devastated...
artificial destiny chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
gah. what does she hope to accomplish by finding ander on her own!

she'll probably end up attacked and saved by someone again

hopefully she'll find some closure soon though..!
artificial destiny chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
curiouser and curiouser.
artificial destiny chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
why why why? out with it!
artificial destiny chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
i really really really really hope you finished this story

if you havent i would be devastated. and flood your inbox with desperation and anguish.
artificial destiny chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
*scampers off to next chapter.

o..o

whats going on!
artificial destiny chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
you just keep building and building up to this fantastical climax

though, im scared to find out what that climax will be..
artificial destiny chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
holy sht this is freaky! but in a good way. sort of..
artificial destiny chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
it just keeps getting better.

im going to write a review for as many chapters as i can, only because i'm amazed that this doesnt have 50394852093 reviews yet. :)
artificial destiny chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
this is amazing.

i love your descriptions. you've captivated me already

can't wait to read the rest!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »