Reviews for The Year of The Blue Moon
onyxrayne chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Hi, I've been reading this a lot and I've been wondering, when will you update? Its really good.
403 Forbidden chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I like where this is going and it is now very clear why using dracuale as a character is an important element. I hope to see the next chapter soon. Good work, please keep writitng.

-Peace out.
Ruff chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
nice Mari.

I really like how u ended this chapty...even if it was w/o me...rr...

anyways.

or

Lizz (wichever lol)
iceebob chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
I started reading this, and I couldn't stop :]]

update! I'll be stalking this story until you do...
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Good job. Nice teaser. :) I like your story idea. Sometimes I think that you are a little bit unclear about what you are trying to say though. Also, separating dialogue would make it easier to read. But overall, very good job.
e.brooks chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Bwahaha!

Yes, yes it is, but you love me for it, I saved you from the bunnies :]

Loved the chapter! Uber long :\ Well, for me at the moment anyhow, with only half my brain working...

Anywho loved it :D

darling81 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
It is nice to see your name mentioned. Thank you :) I like the dynamic between Scarlett and Dracula at the moment. Seeing as this is a romance it looks like she will end up with him, but who knows, it could be Darius instead! :P

This part confused me: The transformation wrought a change in not only Scarlett but the woman in front of her. The emotions portrayed on the ex-playboys face were obvious. First there was general distaste, suddenly changed to fear, awe than settling on disbelief.

Under her breath the peroxide double D mumbled, “Nice to know there picking for brains these days,” before looking back at Scarlett with an all too white snarl and ordering her to sit down.

...Can you please explain what is going on here?
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
No! Please don't cancel the story! I really like this plot, and I think it's very creative! And it's really good, unlike some other vampire stories on fictionpress. Please keep updating!
e.brooks chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Bwahaha!

She freaks?

Haha this is gonna be fun _

I do believe that's FOUR REVIEWS!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

*cry whine sob*

Lol.

:D

Chris Paris chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Man that was good, I got sucked into the story. IMPATIENTLY waiting for more. -Chris
darling81 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I think this is really well written. It is rare to find a story on here that has few grammatical or spelling errors.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter - darling81