Reviews for Rodeo
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was a very lovely and satisfyng read, thank you very much. Also, I like Rodeo. He's got some balls.
Fumiki chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I'd be that insecure like Ace too if my boyfriend is as pervert as Rodeo X.x but what Rodeo later when they're alone are so sweet!
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is like the fourth time I've read this, it's awesome! D
fullofsunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aww, this is adorable :) :)
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I loved it :D

I love the characterization of Rodeo and Ace. Not to mention, their names are boss...But yeah. I loved how Rodeo was all badass but then super sweet...I dunno.

Well done :)
Xafie chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
What's so attractive for me are the biting remarks; everything they say (especially Ace) is pure gold. It was very entertaining indeed.

Keep up the great work!
Waiting For Summer chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I liked it so much, they were sweet and Ace was so cute. A little angst and a little fluff. Great!

I'm going to check your other stories.

Pozdrawiam:)
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
aw so sweet and cute i love it add more
SecondStoreyStairwell chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
SO unbearably cute D
starichi chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
fluffy and cute! :D

I'm glad that they had it all sorted out?
eatyourheartout chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Sweet.

YEAH, sexy guys...

And well-written, with just the right amount of fluff to send me off the edge.

Lovely :)
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
d'aw. theyre so cuute. im not EMO. lol. but yeah i can see what ace is going throughh. very vivid. ;D its like, you get angry at rodeo, just like ace is and then you get wooed over by rodeo just like ace is at the end lol.

x
mad-one123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
god i love this oneshot! its so good! you should turn it into a full fledge- long as- multi chapter- STORY! WOHOO! that would be awesome!
bluhbluhbluh chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey, there. _

This little one shot is wonderful- I think that the feelings conveyed here feel true, at least to me. I can relate with Ace; that's what made it real to me. That's the best part! I really love that you included a bisexual/homosexual relationship (with two sexy guys, haha) because while some people try, the feelings are fake and they fail miserably. But you didn't fail!

Hope you continue the awesome work! I will check out all your other stuff, too. _
SecretWhispers chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was amazing. Ace and Rodeo's relationship was wonderful. You wrote this perfectly.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »