Reviews for Sexcapades of the Newly Married
Zay373 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I thought it was really good. Actually, all three stories were. you could really understand what was going on and despite the fact that it wasn't too explicit, the details were great.
absentmindedprofessor chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
cute. very cute. D
IamSoRandoml0l chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
lol great story

balloonfista chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I liked the setting :) and Brody...and the last line :D

Ri
balloonfista chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
lol...poor Lizzie...actually, no. Blake was just toooo cute for me to feel sorry for you, Lizzie ;)

Ri
balloonfista chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
haha, this made me laugh :D

alex was aweeesome 3

ri
EternalCrimson chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
One word: cute . :)

Unfortunately, no sex *cries* o/
Magicheart chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
The last story was really cute, but I wish I knew more about her social standing. I liked the other stories as well, but I wish that the second one who longer and this my sound really dirty and horny, but for the first two I wish there was more, um, stuff, sortof. I really liked the fact that they were all married though. Thanks for writing this
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
fantastic! it takes an amazing writer to be able to write good short fiction. n all 3 of ur short stories are really good. don't worry, you gave enough background info to make this story "understandable and interesting". :) in fact, you did the inclusion of the info really well, scattering it nicely in their conversation, rather than in one chunk as part of her thoughts. very nice job! ps: adding it to alert in case u write again!
coolblue26 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
loved it... the first chap is nice and cute... the second is weird and hilarious... and the third is awesome and hot! add more chapters...
nat13kitty chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
i really like these ficlets, youve done a good job.
khristiya chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
nice. every chapter was unique and interesting. i loved Hayden's flustered words, it was cute and quite interesting. Blake's interesting honeymoon plans was really funny, he's so adorable and cute. the third story was probably the most interesting one. i would really love to know the background of the couple, as well as their life after the wedding. it's quite intriguing, a promising plot. maybe you could make it a series. both characters are interesting and reading their story would probably be quite entertaining too. hehe. overall, it was a really good read. hope to read more of your works
angelzz chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
loved it!pls post another one:)
Golden Bibe chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I think "seamstress" refers to female dressmakers, so the pronoun you should've used should be "she."

Your stories are quite entertaining. You have the ability to capture your reader's attention, because the third story was kind of cliche but I still enjoyed it. There is an improvement in the quality of the stories from the first to the last.

I think I sort of caught on to the back story in the third fic. I'm just wondering though why the couple had to travel together, or how they met, or why the girl had to accompany the king while he was travelling. That's all. I guess the back story still has to fill in some missing links.
Izzeetee A friend RotR chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Wow... You updated! It's been ages! But I'm glad to see you've been booted back into the writing mood. As always your writing was amazing! And you should continue doing it. Seriously. And when (not if) you get a book published, Ere and I will be the first two waiting in line to get it! Keep writing girl, you know it's what you love! ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »