Reviews for Sexcapades of the Newly Married
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
lol...a bear..wow..that is very good..can't wait for the next part then..i like it..bye..bye..
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This will be me on my wedding night as well. It's not that I think sex is gross, but I'm scared. Mostly about all the emotional attachments that come with sex, and a little bit about what actually happens...
jaded image chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Hahha, I think it's super cute, and I like the idea of each chapter being about a different couple. You really could keep this going, different scenarios of newlyweds! I loved it and I can't wait to read more :D
Visual Princess chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
so funny...plz do another chappy?

look at my story?
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Ha, very funny. I think these were both good. Couple of things, you don't capitalize some things. Like, "you know you love me." You have to capitalize that because it's the first sentence in the diologue. So remember that. Otherwise, it looked alright. Keep it up! And if you're going to add more, it may help to take the complete sign off. Just my opinion :)

Faith
meg chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
please make another chapter!i love this story!
Rosey-Blue chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
yes yes yes write another one.
Oame chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I always love your writing! I really like this story and would enjoy a third chapter. BTW, Jared says OMG! Creative Writing all over again. Miss you terribly!
Haley Hardcore chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
lol dude weird timing and haha a bear
patchy chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
do it do it do it write another
brokencrystal7 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
i almost laughed when she thought that it was actually a perverted, axe murderer in the bushes. great chapter
brokencrystal7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
great chapter. very funny! hope you can check out my work. :)
loraine chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
wow that was so funny! i loved it
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh gosh! that was funny! and yes that will probably be me on my wedding night as well...haha
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
that is a good one shot.. i like it..its kind of humorous..lol..well anyways can't believe that its over..well anyways nice job...looking forward more of your stories...bye..bye...
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »