Reviews for In Depth
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow really intense. Perhaps one may loose their freedom because one does not fully understand the importance and value thereof. Without the joys of freedom, life becomes worthless. Well thought out I enjoyed reading it. Keep writing. Thanks for all the reviews btw!
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was an amazing piece, every last word was beautiful. Keep it Up!
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was great. I loved the ideas behind it... It being in italics was a nice touch. Anyways, keep up the good work.

-Thoughtful Silence
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
"I lost such thing like "faith"".. things

I like this, the only thing I Didn't really like was the weird capitalization of freedom. Other than that it was good. The ending was an especially powerful image.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Maybe freedom is a contradiction...a paradox...or maybe there's no true freedom or a way to be free.

peace.

-C.N
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
"If we were born to be free, why are there chains and cages?" "I lost such thing like "faith"" wow...very powerful actually. i can related. great piece (for real). however you lost the flow maybe if you continue with the q/a like "If we were born to be loved why are there grief and tears?" you will achive an EXELLENT poem. great work.
Stopdamadness chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is just amazing. Positively impeccable.
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Simply beautiful. Such great imagery, keep up the great work.
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Meaningful and sad...
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I really like they way that you wrote this, it feels like a song yet also feels like something that you thought rather then wrote to be read...if that makes sense!

Kepe it up.
rebeldork chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Aw, that's sad... it would work as a song, except it doesn't rhyme. Still, I like it a lot. It has a great rhythm and seems almost dreamlike.
Isca chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
"You're my awful anesthetic." Great line! :D
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This poem was very good, mostly because it nails such excellent metaphors like "awful anesthetic" and such solid language like "dirty mirage." But while I thought the language to be very well done, the whole theme of the poem feels a bit inconsistent. At the start, I thought the theme was freedom, though it begins to fall away from that later on. By the end, it felt slightly familiar, but I'd suggest a smoother transition before the end of the poem. Consider that. Aside from that, I found this to be a very well-constructed poem with some excellent literary devices and language. Keep up the great work!
LadyRini478 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was beautiful and complex! Your use of metaphors and alluding is very well trained and you implement them well. It takes many years of tireless pratice to hone those skills, so I say well done! I absolutely love it!