Reviews for Fallen

update soon !

its getting good .

bbyxhann chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
aw ,

the ending was so idk what to say to that part .

but wow .

still this is really good .

keep it up .

HighwaytoInsanity.xx chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Ah good story! Poor Michelle! Oh Sam
Nama chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Yo, Namahagetecno here, or at least, formerly Namahagetecno.

Just wanted to say, this was superb writing as always, and it was worth the wait.
Vector Phantom chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
This chapter was great as well, it looks like the two love birds will have fun adjusting to life as human mortals...
Kimberlli chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
me likey, me want more, me likey angels, me likey.. me forgot what was going to write.. lol.. anyways I like this, more? :)
blurrylights chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
This was an excellent chapter! I liked the description of Michelle breathing and feeling human emotions for the first time; it was very well done. Keep up the good work, and update soon!

But seriously, I can't believe that God didn't know that Michelle was inncoent...stupid God. Or was he giving them a chance? Hm...
Nicki BluIs chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
This was an unbearably short chapter! I'm mean seriously! Michelle may need clothes but I think Sam could get by without them :D Anyway, please update posthaste lest I go mad!

Nicki :P
blurrylights chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Ohh...that was so sad! How come God doesn't know that she was innocent? Isn't he supposed to be all-knowing or something like that? Maybe Sam isn't so bad now...Poor poor michelle. It said a mortal life, after that, do they get to be angels again? Update soon!
Namahagetecno chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
One line really stood out

“Shut it, fag.”

Wow, that took guts to say to God!

I am loving this story, its awesome how you've taken elements of Christianity and humanized everything.
Nicki BluIs chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
That was really good! It felt like everythng and was in slow motion and the sound was muted; I don't know if you know what I mean but it was good.

Will michelle be aware of her life as an angel now that she's human? Or will she start fresh? Also, I'm excited to see the development of Sam's character. The next chapter should be a good one.

PS: "She not be awake to see and feel the Fall." missing the would
blurrylights chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
OH MY GOD! Can he really do that? That's crazy! You must, simply must update soon!
Vector Phantom chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
“WTF?” eyes

...

I love that.

And I love the pronunciation of Michael that you've given.

This was a great chapter!
Nicki BluIs chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
idk where to begin! Did Michelle let Sam in? Inadvertantly maybe? cuz god wouldnt had said so if he hadnt. Also, if sam dies as a human does he automatically go to hell or could he go to heaven? Second also, in my opinion (which in the end isnt all tat important) it is out of character for the Almighty to chuckle when doling out punishment. He is a God of compassion and takes no pleasure in the pain of his creations. But again its your story. Anyway, love it; keep writing

Third also: you wrote die job instead dye job. Intentional?