Reviews for Someone For Me
Fizzzeee chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I know how that feels...

Great job! really i've read some other poems of yours and they're really great. :)
dorkfish chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
you have me... always

i love you

and am sorry
sweets555 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
me too

adding to favourites
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I know that feeling. Being strong for others, but feeling weak yourself. As always, I love how you phrased this, and the bold and underlining really added to it. I hope you find someone and feel better.
Nokyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow...this is really something I can relate to. Your verses are very powerful.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I don't know what it's like to have comfortered somebody, but i know the feeling of wanting somebody who I can cry to. I know how that feels.

I love it. :)
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I hear, agree with, and imitate that, lol. The world just doesnt get it sometimes. I wish I could tell you where to get that shoulder, but I am currently still looking for one, but when I do find it I will tell you where to get them ;) Just one question, didnt you post something just like this a while ago? I may just be imagining things though, so dont mind me.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I like the underlining and the bold, the format is pretty rad. Its got a lot of feeling in it, desperation. It sucks to be the "strong" one, when no one thinks you need help but you do. I really like this its short and to the point. Maybe your friends will surprise you and be there for you, who knows? but you know them more than I do. But this is a really good poem I like it. Keep it up!