Reviews for The Boyfriend List
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is all really interesting. Seriously, you cannot believe how interested in this than I am in the start of my books and other stories. Man, the I like you no ones around thing really is common in middle school. Its a bit funny though. Me and my friends talked about it once, hilarious. One of my friends started talking talking about my other friends boyfriend. They constantly call him a white-boy. But my friend really does always date the white guys. Even though she's Hispanic. See we're a weird grouping of Chinese(me), Hispanic(friend dating white guys and friend calling them white boys), (sometimes when he's around) other friend(Indian), and then there's this other guy who sometimes there who's Jewish, hispanic, and something else. For advice, you could try jealousy...maybe? Hm...I can see why your trying to get him back, he really is perfect. Like from a totally sweet guy who's hot but nice and caring. Yeah, I don't think I can help much. Maybe try finding someone else? If you just can't get him back you'll have to move on. The first relationship after giving up could be just for fun, to comfort yourself. You could try to gain back a player status. Then when you really want to get serious again, just try to find a good guy who's totally into you. Don't really know if I'm helping and I don't really know if you still need the advice but I just sort of wanted to comment. I know what you mean about the heartbreaks fixing writers blocks. I don't get heartbreaks exactly but I write best when I'm depressed. It gives it a sort of more realistic outlook, you know? Love the humor in this btw.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
U dumb fucking slut, your the fucking shitty as slut you cock smoking whore. Go hang yourself you worthless white trash bitch
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Every breakup is hard! God knows we all have our share of those. But I think it's really cool how you can just get right back up and date again...Ive never had a boyfriend (yet) but i've liked the same guy for about 3 yrs now (And he's incredibly fricken hott!) So keep dating, and I'm sure you'll find the right guy. Who made it ok for guys to be idiots, anyway?
Suicidal Romance chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow.

You reviewed me once, and I never really got the chance to get back to you..

or not that I can remember.

This was really great though!

I was completely absorbed through the whole story, and I just loved the whole format of it all. I also liked how casual it was.

Very easy to get sucked into, and the details were just right, enough, but not too much.

I hope to hear more from you soon!
lymli chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I think it's very interesting the way how you analized your ex..
Candiferous chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wow! i love the concept of this. and a lot of this sounds familiar to my own love life...

the cliched advice is that time heals all wounds (just because it's a cliche doesn't mean it's not true). but if you're impatient like i was... write. a lot. do things you don't feel like doing. challenge yourself, whether it's getting out of bed every day or going out with friends.