Reviews for It Rains In July
Britney chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I really like it girl. Excited to see what happens!
sitha chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
This was a great read! I couldn't stop reading (I missed two days of studying :) ). Keep it up, can't wait for the sequel !
Myrtho chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
Hi i really really like your story , this is a great story and i really like to read it congradualation and i waiting for part two again congradulation
Myrtho chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
it's a beautifull strory i love it
Myrtho chapter 33 . 9/7/2012
I just love the story congradulation
Myrtho chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
congradulation i love the story
Fleuriste chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It is a really great story!
True Escape chapter 33 . 1/3/2012
you just dont know how wonderfully beautiful this story was... i am so so so happy i found it and you wrote it... i wish for a story like that and a part 2! i stopped reading last chapter a month ago because i didn't want it to end ...sigh i dont think u understand i really appreciated your work thank you for sharing it!
Khanyi chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
WOW!DONE READING IT...JST WOW!REALLY ENJOYD READIN THS STORY..IT EVEN GOT ME ALL EMO and shit...THANKS)...TRIED SEARCHNG FOR PETITE CAREME,COULDNT FIND IT..PLZ POST IT,WULD REALY APPRECIATE THAT
LoLo chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
"I woke up the following morning with a sent tickling my nose. It smelled like wet earth. It reminded me of my childhood when I would run outside under the mango tree barefooted.

My mother never liked it when I did that. She would always threaten me by saying some kind of illness that ranged form the common cold to polio would befall me.

It was the only time I would disobey her. I just couldn't resist the smell of the grass after the rain fell. It was a fresh earthy smell… it smelt like… genesis. Yes… that was the best word I could think of. It smelled like a new beginning, like a new life was coming… a world anew.

And that was the first thing I smelled when I woke up in the morning.

I got up slowly and looked out the window… A dark cloud hung in the sky… like some ominous omen of despair.

Sitting there I let the sight and scent full me with nostalgia. I thought about the time when everything was easier… when I was happy." -

this really got to my heart because thats how i look at rain
superstartobe chapter 33 . 2/27/2011
I just finished reading the whole story and i have to say it was AWESOME! The characters where so well developed and the story had and has a good plot I enjoy every single chapter. I'm about to start reading Petite Creme :D!
TJ's BitterSweet Shadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
what does terry have? lol this is mysecond time rereading it and i cant figure it out!
LIERRASIONE chapter 25 . 9/24/2010
i'm in love with story!
KeaNote chapter 33 . 9/22/2010
I figured it would be pointless to write a review after every chapter since it is a completed story SO I just wrote one overall set of comments. Of course I am a few years late in reading this...but I still wanted to show some love.

I positively loved this story. It took me two weeks to finish ( ;) life kind of got in the way). The characters were very quirky and I enjoyed them. The plot was so intriguing I forced my sister in to reading it.

You have a very great writing style when it comes to POV and I can appreciate that. It can be very difficult to achieve. My sister is about half way done reading this as well, but so far she's very intrigued and also appreciates this story. I'm artificially content with the ending and I'm waiting anxiously for my sister to let me know what she thinks.

This is going to sound super weird, but I have to say it:

Thank you for writing and completing this story.

Keep doing what you're doing.

-Kea-
SAm chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
(i am trying to calm down enough to write this review. I am still in a frenzy thinking about this chapter) Wow! ( apart from the obscenities) this is excellent work. Reading this I can see that you are a native of Trinidad or have lived there long enough to experience their rich culture. U can WRITE... I mean really... u express ur self . Even though I could not understand the dialect at times(I am a Jamaican but I find it eye opening ) but I used the situation and other context clues. I wish there were more writer like yourself. Can't wait for the next Chapter ( plz. write before I grey).
258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »