Reviews for An Obnoxious Artsy Boy
Nicole Sometimes chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love Keck. I feel like I relate to him. I love the feeling of paint on my skin, it makes me feel accomplished and not at all messy. The way he talks about Julian makes me think that Julian is an imaginary friend/person. This story could very well stand alone as a two-shot or something, but it would be awesome if you updated. I really want to see how Keck manages to convince Anja to spend time with him. He just seems so... messy. I love it!)
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
OMFG I love Keck and his name :D. And no he most definately doesn't sound like a gay old man. He sounds like what I picture an artsy guy would sound like. And once again I have to say that your writing is amazing. I don't know why you stopped at all but I hope you still continue someday(hopefully soon).
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love your story very so much. And I love the way you write- I wish I could write that good(not being modest). It feels like you really understand your main character, Anja (I love her name!) and her OCD. I also like the mystery dude. I would definitely have a crush on an artsy guy like him-especially one who writes on his arm(even if its totally bad and you can get cancer from it) :) you definitely should keep on writing...or I'll hunt you down

Mwahaha jk... or am I ;)
EverDream01 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
God, I love your stories! There's something so...optimistic about your writing, but I think it's just the vibe I'm picking off of the writer. I don't know if that really makes any sense.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story-as well as The List-so far. I know it's been months since you last updated, but I think it would be a shame to leave stories like these unfinished. I love Keck and Anja's voice (by the way, is Anja pronounced An-JAH or An-YAH?), they're both very unique and I don't think that Keck sounds at all like a gay man. :)
Nina Kindred chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I like the name Keck. It's original and artsy, which seems perfect for him. Do not get caught up in what gay and straight names are. It's pointless, and it will limit you. By the way, I really like the story.
Rae Gleason chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
'Tis cute.

i like them.

also, im on speech and debate, and we have something called prose.

basically you hold a book and read seven minutes of exerpts from it, acting only from the waist up.

everything i have ever read on fiction press, which is alot, i read out loud.

this sound great out loud.

the characters are super cute.

Anja kinda reminds me of Marjorie from ANTM.

in a good way.

continue, por favor.

i like it.

oh and back to the speech and debate comment, this ought to be published, so that when i am grown a coaching kids, they can perform this peice.

i like the first chapter as a peice in itself.

:)Rae(:
circus mind chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
So, your writing is incredible.

I already love this story and can't wait to read more. (:
Mae chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
You are such a talented writer, it's like, not even funny. Please update this before I explode.
shona-xox chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
This is really god!

Moore, pleease.

]
Eryka0622 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love it (:
Cody Reyes chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I read this without realizing that I have yet to read the first chapter; a task I'll attend to at another time.

I could follow this chapter pretty well though, and I did enjoy it. I was a little confused as to if that girl in the class was the same one that he ran into in the hallway.

Good job. :]
WritingWithChocolate chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Hi!

I'm new here...and I read ur story...and I think its REALLY GOOD! Keck is so adorable!

Hope u update soon!

~WritingWithChocolate~
nemax3toad chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Ahaha, I love you. :)

And this story.

MORE MORE MORE!

And dont worry, I dont have a lot of time for anything either...

sophomore year sucks! Haha. xP
1overE chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Your story? Just made my day & I am glad you're not dead. Because that would make me rather sad. I like the dual-perspective idea... even though I didn't quite realize it at first. Oops. Maybe insert labels, a la "Keck" "Anja." He doesn't quite sound like a girl... more sexless... No, not even that, just undefined. Very nice, however.

My boyfriend? He died in a miserable tar pit. Well, no, he didn't... but, he decided that my close friend would be a nicer, better, prettier version, and that I was an emo, cutting, [insert other untrue stereotype here!] bitch.

My life? Pretty good. :)

-bops sunshinedoll on the head-. Coulda had a V8!

Farewell,

ET.

You got faved! :D
Grace Ann chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love the way you developed the story; completely brilliant.

You keep the reader hanging on the edge of each word Keck and Anja exchange with one another.

I am very excited to see how this story unravels.

Oh, and I am totally going to name one of my future kids August now.

Keep up the amazing work, dear.