Reviews for Death's Deal
Xena Fox chapter 20 . 4/7
This is the best story I have ever read on FP. I actually cried when Faith was rejected by Death but the ending did make sense, even if it was the saddest thing EVER. Thank you for writing this story, it was awesome! :)
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 4/6
This story made me shiver, really. And I loved it.
babybluecat247 chapter 20 . 2/26
WOW! I loved this story!
KimiEvenStar chapter 20 . 2/6
You know what...I like this story a lot! Not a conventional type of love story. I like that. It's true the way humans love, even if it's not returned. In a way also kind of a happy ending because Faith is back with the family she loves :). Their deaths however were sad, as death always is.
subpet chapter 1 . 1/30
ooh! this is promising to be a very good start! :) leery of pressing the next button though, cause i've got uni tomorrow and if i continue reading i might not stop. :/ but yeah, definitely going to read this. :) grades and homework be damned. lol
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Great story. It definitely brought emotions out of me :')
KristenWenst68 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
No happy ending? It's still a good story, just quite unresolved in my opinion.
cantremembermylogininfo chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
The ending was beautiful, I loved it. I read this sorry when you initially wrote ita few years ago when it was on your other page, and it still is one of my favorites. You should never give up writing, it's something you're truly gifted at.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Grrr! It's over! I wanted it to continue forever. So now she's dead and Death will need to find someone else to play with.

This was an amazing story. I just can't believe it's over.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Aww man, that sucks. It makes sense though but dang! It just sucks. What did He expect from a teenaged girl?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I'm just wondering how it is that Death can do "human bed activities" with Faith if he's not human. Is that even possible for his pecker to be up? And he was naked? You mean he actually takes his cloak off? Woah!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I'm curious as to why Death was so interested in Faith... Was it just by chance that he came upon her because her mom was dying?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Woah, did Death actually care there for a moment?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Dude!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I'm really curious as to whats going to happen next. I guess i'll just read more to find out.
696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »