Reviews for Death's Deal
The Soul of Silver chapter 20 . 5/4
... This is pure... I can't even find the words to describe how amazing this is, I've barely read the ending and I'm already in LOVE with this! You are truly the greatest author I've ever seen.
ajachowder1 chapter 20 . 4/9
ah just Shakespeare. A true tragedy where everyone dies.
I enjoyed this for the most part, wasn't expecting the sad ending though but whatever. :)
Thanks for the read!

-Aja
Zeela chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Wow. That was amazing. It was so refreshing to see a God act like a God, not like some mortal like in other stories. It was realistic. Thank you for writing this story.
Xena Fox chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This is the best story I have ever read on FP. I actually cried when Faith was rejected by Death but the ending did make sense, even if it was the saddest thing EVER. Thank you for writing this story, it was awesome! :)
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
This story made me shiver, really. And I loved it.
IamLoveBug chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
WOW! I loved this story!
KimiEvenStar chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
You know what...I like this story a lot! Not a conventional type of love story. I like that. It's true the way humans love, even if it's not returned. In a way also kind of a happy ending because Faith is back with the family she loves :). Their deaths however were sad, as death always is.
subpet chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
ooh! this is promising to be a very good start! :) leery of pressing the next button though, cause i've got uni tomorrow and if i continue reading i might not stop. :/ but yeah, definitely going to read this. :) grades and homework be damned. lol
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Great story. It definitely brought emotions out of me :')
KristenWenst68 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
No happy ending? It's still a good story, just quite unresolved in my opinion.
cantremembermylogininfo chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
The ending was beautiful, I loved it. I read this sorry when you initially wrote ita few years ago when it was on your other page, and it still is one of my favorites. You should never give up writing, it's something you're truly gifted at.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Grrr! It's over! I wanted it to continue forever. So now she's dead and Death will need to find someone else to play with.

This was an amazing story. I just can't believe it's over.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Aww man, that sucks. It makes sense though but dang! It just sucks. What did He expect from a teenaged girl?
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I'm just wondering how it is that Death can do "human bed activities" with Faith if he's not human. Is that even possible for his pecker to be up? And he was naked? You mean he actually takes his cloak off? Woah!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I'm curious as to why Death was so interested in Faith... Was it just by chance that he came upon her because her mom was dying?
699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »