Reviews for What Hurts The Most:Five tales of Horror
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
You have some mistakes, but that doesn't mean the story isn't great. I like it, but I notice you haven't updated in a few years 0.0 Seeing that, I assume you won't update but I wish you would soon.
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
The ending of this one was a bit confusing, but the stories overall are really good! Some minor grammar errors, but that can be fixed. I can't wait for an update!
Dark Dementium chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
WOAH! I LOVED that story...but...i don't get it...did Cassie die? And did that bring Margaret back? I'm a little confused on the ending, but oh what the heck it was a really creative and twisted story. WOAH! One thing to look out for...grammar and punctuation errors. You seemed to have quite a few of these, but all it will take is a little bit of editing and your really set! Excellent story! It kept me on the edge of my seat!
narugirl2003 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I thought this was good. I have only one problem with it, grammar errors. When you are showing ownership, you need to use an apostrophe. Your i's need to be capitalized. Please do not take this as abuse. I am trying to help you. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.