Reviews for Quests
Guest chapter 18 . 2/24
I really liked this story, though I was really looking forward to those two staying together. That obsession thing was really good too and I'd love to read more about those two! Him leaving is kind of sad. U know what? I got a feeling that the one who took the kissing photo was actually Bryce (seeing as he acted sooooo jelaous). I wouldn't mind if. u added a sidestory at all! :3
foxfirecat13 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
this was a really awesome story i had fun reading it
awesome-lobes-you chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
i love your stories!

especially this one but...i wuz wondering if you ever planed on updating the squall?

anywho, awesome story
MidnightMoments chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
It says Quest 2 should be up already! But it's not! *cries in buckets* Please update soon! I really really really want to find out what's next!
Cattails chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
California, eh? Well, it'll be something new! XD Aw, his family's adorable...
Abstruse Blue chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
You BETTER do the sequel! haha so many things left unsaid and done. I wanna read more.
demonchipmunk chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
That was a good ending. Like, a WOW, good ending to a fantastic story. Which leads me to my next point, which is, PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL?
StupidGenious chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
Aw poor Aaron. I hope he'll be able to get through all right...this is an awesome story and I can't wait until the next update
shelled chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
I love Aaron. I feel bad for him. He deserves better treaatment. Hopefully Bryce will make everything better. ]
Le1chi chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
OMG! What a bitch of a school..I loved it.
Cattails chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
D: Talk about a time when it's best to stay home... What a jerk school. But go, Jeanna! :D She's awesome. Aw, and she's so sweet...
berserkerrae chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
This chapter was kinda short. I guess it leaves you in a little suspense. Keep upp the good work.
ThornlessRose chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
OH NO! Not evil human-eating unicorns! That's almost as bad as the human-flavored grape-flavored dot project! no So, I thought I better review . . . then again I always reveiw. Meh. Good chapter, and oh my God. I feel so sorry for Aaron for what all happened at school. But what to go Jeanna! She just went a couple steps higher on my favorite character list. Thanks for updating.

Chez
Happy Pappy chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
It's been awhile since I've read this but I'm all caught up. I like how these last few chapters have come about and it looks like you'll do a good job of bringing everything full circle.

In particular, I like Bradley. It's good that Aaron (and Brad) have found a real friend. I really hope Bradley can stick with Aaron through the coming war at the school over his sexuality.

Things should get interesting and I look forward to the last few chapters. Good job.
chezzeh chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Once again, too lazy to log in. Only twenty chapters? is there going to be a sequal? I feel sorry for Aaron. That must really suck. Umm, idk what else to say, but please update soon.

Cheers,