Reviews for Quests
foxfirecat13 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
this was a really awesome story i had fun reading it
awesome-lobes-you chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
i love your stories!

especially this one but...i wuz wondering if you ever planed on updating the squall?

anywho, awesome story
MidnightMoments chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
It says Quest 2 should be up already! But it's not! *cries in buckets* Please update soon! I really really really want to find out what's next!
Cattails chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
California, eh? Well, it'll be something new! XD Aw, his family's adorable...
Abstruse Blue chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
You BETTER do the sequel! haha so many things left unsaid and done. I wanna read more.
demonchipmunk chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
That was a good ending. Like, a WOW, good ending to a fantastic story. Which leads me to my next point, which is, PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL?
StupidGenious chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
Aw poor Aaron. I hope he'll be able to get through all right...this is an awesome story and I can't wait until the next update
shelled chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
I love Aaron. I feel bad for him. He deserves better treaatment. Hopefully Bryce will make everything better. ]
Le1chi chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
OMG! What a bitch of a school..I loved it.
Cattails chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
D: Talk about a time when it's best to stay home... What a jerk school. But go, Jeanna! :D She's awesome. Aw, and she's so sweet...
berserkerrae chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
This chapter was kinda short. I guess it leaves you in a little suspense. Keep upp the good work.
ThornlessRose chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
OH NO! Not evil human-eating unicorns! That's almost as bad as the human-flavored grape-flavored dot project! no So, I thought I better review . . . then again I always reveiw. Meh. Good chapter, and oh my God. I feel so sorry for Aaron for what all happened at school. But what to go Jeanna! She just went a couple steps higher on my favorite character list. Thanks for updating.

Chez
Happy Pappy chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
It's been awhile since I've read this but I'm all caught up. I like how these last few chapters have come about and it looks like you'll do a good job of bringing everything full circle.

In particular, I like Bradley. It's good that Aaron (and Brad) have found a real friend. I really hope Bradley can stick with Aaron through the coming war at the school over his sexuality.

Things should get interesting and I look forward to the last few chapters. Good job.
chezzeh chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Once again, too lazy to log in. Only twenty chapters? is there going to be a sequal? I feel sorry for Aaron. That must really suck. Umm, idk what else to say, but please update soon.

Cheers,

Chez
Rae Kitano chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Oh! My heart is broken. I did not see that coming.

If the end is near please make it a happy one :)

Well done, great chapter.
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »