Reviews for Irony
AliciaxLaFrance chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
*Bella lies to Aiden about why she really came to New York* ... Wait what? I THOUGHT SHE LOVED HIM AND WANTED HIM REALLY BAD... [I continue reading] *Bella notices the hurt and bitter reality registering in Aiden's eyes* ... ... ... WELL! Thank you for ripping my heart out and stepping all over it... my whole life no longer has any meaning... excuse me while I go die in a hole!
But in all seriousness, keep writing because I love your stories and your characters! I'm so excited to read what happens next!
yeoz chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
:D if you do not update soon i will probably pull many hair out. (just kidding!) But seriously. You are an a extraordinary writer.:)
BookReader88 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I loved it, of course, i love all your stories. The plot has really gotten me thinking on who she is going to end up with, like usually i would say ditch the old, keep the new, cause that is usually what happens in stories, but with the abuse Blake did to he at first, i can't forgive that, but other than that he is like a walking cliche i love it, but Aiden is well he's Aiden, totally epic and kind and perfect also so i have to know who she is going to end up with. I know it's been like 3 and 1/2 years but people are still reading and waiting patently. :) Oh and love that you put Reid and Emma in this, i freaked so loudly when i saw it! ;) :D
Morgan chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Ok you really need to update! Please please please 3 years yoU have to I am loving this story! I really want her to end up with Blake for some reason! :) I'm not even sure why I want that :) but I do I don't want her to break his heart! It'd be so sad :'(
Come on please update
I can so tell that Blake likes her now hy doesn't Liam just tell her already I think he's tried to a few times :)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
I love this story sooooo much! I couldn't stop reading once I found it! Bella and Aidan are absolutely adorable, and Liam is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to read more!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Aww :( this story was updated 3 years ago :( i cant wait to know what happens next though? :D part of me wants her to end up with Aiden, but i also really want her to end up with Blake... Please update asap :D i love reading your stories :D :3 xx
brinalovesyouxx chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
OH MY GOD. First surprise: Emma and Reid Mason! Ahh i really want to know more of them. Second surprise: Aiden! He actually came looking for her, i think that's sweet :D but really sad how Isabella couldnt tell him the truth :( lovin the story so far, btw :)
moonfairy04 chapter 20 . 11/10/2009
Is it me or does Liam want Blake and Bella to be together? I know he doesn't want to be caught in the middle but its a little too late for that. Overall, we missed you and can't wait until you get back!
dontneedyou chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
Wow, I love this story! I read all 20 chapters in one sitting. ]

It has a very interesting plot, I'm REALLY looking forward to reading more! I hope you update soon. Wonderful story! Definitely one of the best stories I've read in a while. ]
HelgaBertoni chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
Loved it, though I hate that stupid Aidan kid! Anyways update soon!
Jackie.Forever chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
I totally love this story! It's so sweet and amazing! Haha.

But ugh! Now I don't know who I like. I really like Aiden. I honestly started to fully love him when Aiden found Bella at the park when Blake left her there (I know. That was like so many chapters ago but still!) Haha.

But I can't ignore that fact that I really believe that Blake is a nice guy and that hopefully Bella will like him. It totally contradicts my feelings that Aiden is adorable and perfect with my feelings that I like Blake too...

Dang, I wish I could tell where this story is going.

But please update! Soon!
Tati123 chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
I love it! I love Ace and Liam!

Please update soon
Perfectly Mythical chapter 19 . 8/9/2009
What about Aidan?
Perfectly Mythical chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
AIDAN'S MINE, BELLA!
MarieAnn chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
All your stories are very interesting. I think you are a great writer. Update soon!
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »