Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
Zu Black chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hey there Kendal! I hope you don't mind that I'm using your story as my english project in class. I will tell your story to my friends cause its great! Thanks for your hard work

zu
primrose path chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
What a riot these two characters are! I love it. I wish I had a partner in purely random but awesome crime, too. I bet you had fun coming up with all the things they did. By the way, I'm totally going to use the “It's morning somewhere” line if I even muck up.

I love the scene where they're reminiscing, forcefully ignoring the sadness of his departure. Even though it was so much fun to read about their antics, I kept seeing blue between the lines. I can just imagine them, voices slightly choked… but maybe I'm just reading too much into it, and anyway, being close to tears really doesn't sound like their characters. Well, I myself felt choked. The situation was very realistic, and I suppose I inserted myself into the scene (I can get quite emotional, even over the tiniest, stupidest things).

I like the small details you had in here. Love how she was such a criminal, and even he couldn't tame her (like her stealing his phone all the time). And I like how you had the entire setting laid out. You know everything about it. Things like having extra days for her essay. Things like how he had to use his sister's car.

I enjoyed it. Thank you.
ExEl6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
it was bitter sweet! Loved it, actually...lolz, it even inspired me. Megs and Colin had the sweetest relation I have across in real/fictional characters..lolz. and very few stories affects me, this one totally made me cry! Basically because i know how it feels when your bestfriend/boyfriend leaves...

I loved colin btw...wouldnt mind to keep it to myself... xD
lulu.lemon chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
God I'm such a sap. I'm actually sitting here a bit teary eyed :p Their relationship was so sweet, and at first I thought they were actually maybe even dating, but then just friends. Either way, they were perfect anyway, and so was the goodbye!

Awesome job :)
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Cute. I like Colin, but something about Meghan bothers me... I'm not sure quite what it is, but I know it doesn't feel right...
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
this is so sweet.

i do wish that one day they meet each other again!
TuneOut chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was wonderful. I love how well you presented the conflict within the parameters of the challenge. It felt real and raw and I totally felt for them.

I hope that you win the challenge!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw, that's so sad... but it made a lovely one-shot. It'd be totally wicked if you decided to ... post a partner, but it'd probably ruin the effect. Awesomely well-written.
Elfear chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was so sweet
Vidavril chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Perfect
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Argh! This is so good; I wish I could add it to my c2. :P Unfortunately, I can't. However, it is a fantastic oneshot: awesomely written, awesome plot, awesome characters, and awesome, original response. I seriously love this. (: And sorry I didn't review this earlier. :P
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aww, it was so cute! It was a very enjoyable read. Nice work. Keep writing!

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

Twilight Starr
Viera chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Very nice. I've always adored your short stories and this one doesn't fail to deliver :) Throughout the story, I felt subtle undertones of a "goodbye" and that's a tough thing to convey as a writer. Ahh, if Colin were real, eh? :)
norma chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
missed your fictionpress-update-avoiding-ass mister!

this was great! i wish i could write like that. so are we gonna be seeing other updates anytime soon?
Aimers chapter 1 . 7/1/2008