Reviews for Crash into You
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey there! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo here to let you know that a review for "Crash Into You" is up on our site. Congrats! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: It's cute, it's funny, it involves a hot cop ex-boyfriend - what isn't there to like? I'd actually read and enjoyed this before it was suggested. You have no idea how excited I was to see it in my inbox!

Like my ex-judge friend Amy, I adore a man in uniform, so it really is a treat to find a story involving one [winky face]. I like the characters and the way the story shows a quick snapshot into their relationship; the reader really does want to know what happens after the ending. Although slightly predictable, it was crazy sweet and tugged at my heart the way only a fluffy one shot can.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I really enjoyed this!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Acchhh I love this
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm not into the idea of premarital sex. It so happened that I was bored and I wanted something spontaneous but exciting. I got to say, you gave it in the form of this story :)

Great job!
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I like it. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
sweet
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aww...so adorable! I loved it! :)
xyz chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
another well written oneshot,keep up the good work,,.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
when ur in love u always ending up finding that person in later uears even after a unhappy ending thats y we have and get second chances sometimes with the same person nice story
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw~ :D

this was REALLY cute! :) :) :)

thanks for the story! :D
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
"Except for a guy named Aaron Meyer, former high school football star quarterback, now turned into every reasonably law-abiding citizens’ worst nightmare: a police officer."

Oh gosh, I chuckled when I read this. Yes, I believe that I am a "reasonably law-abiding citizen".

I can understand the narrator's eagerness to avoid Aaron. I have caught my ex-friends trying to avoid me, ah ha!

I agree with all the other reviewers that this is an amazing one-shot, plus I love the narrator's tone!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was so cute! Predictable, yes, but it was sweet regardless. :)
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
nice!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Yay for happy nding and well-written story! A nice cliche, but the whle cop thing just made me find it hilarious (it's my strange of humor, not anything wrong with your story).
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Cute story. Very well written and stuff. Pretty well developed for a one shot.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »