Reviews for unafraid
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like it but the ending doesn't seem to close it well. You used so much desription in the begginning so the lack of words at the end just seems a bit unbalanced. it might sound a little better taking out the last block of writing but idk.
english summer rain chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
loved the imagery! especially the 'splashing and bursting, full of colors and inspiration and hope'. i don't know what sunsets you've seen lately, but they must have been beautiful. great ending, contrasts well with the beginning, however i think you should've made fear a bit more obvious at the beginning (it took me another read to realise it was there). but that's just my opinion, this is great anyhow :D

(thanks for the fav. by the way)
helixdown chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Hm. i really liked this one, kinda a warm feeling to it. I wish i could say more, but, as i said before, i'm not all too good at reviewing poetry, so don't blae me if it gets repetitive. Oh, and don't worry, your work is brilliant as it is.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I like your images adn I also like the ending, it's hopeful adn really sweet. The quote is well integrated into the piece and doesn't make it seem prosey like quotes do sometimes. Really nicely done.
Iccle Fairy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
beautiful imagery *
Messiah Syndrome chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Liked it. Got the vague sense of some deeper meaning behind it (perhaps this was built on personal experience), and although the reader gets to inclination as to what this may be, the feeling and soul to the piece is there no less in force. The message, about loosening ones grip on things to allow more in is beautiful.

Keep writing,

Messiah Syndrome
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful. Good job. I absolutely loved it!

Autumn